Comrades in Arms Discussion Board
Mission testing thread - Printable Version

+- Comrades in Arms Discussion Board (http://forum.ciahome.net)
+-- Forum: Comrades in Arms Life (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: CiA Addon Requirements & Dedicated Servers (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Mission testing thread (/showthread.php?tid=2662)

Pages: 1 2 3

Re: Mission testing thread - alias - 12-01-2014

(12-01-2014, 06:12 PM)Phantom link Wrote: I'd try running it twice since some of my missions also kickyou back to lobby but you'll run it a second time. They're on AIA TP islands.

There are 2-3 missions we tried to load several times but failed.

Re: Mission testing thread - Phantom - 12-01-2014

Ahhh ok. Maybe they screw up something somewhere in their description.ext or some sort.

Re: Mission testing thread - Variable - 03-03-2015

Ok, another batch of 113 missions uploaded to the server, some updates, most new. I'm going to die now, see ya.

Re: Mission testing thread - Variable - 09-27-2015

8 new workshop missions in the 9-15 slots range uploaded.

Re: Mission testing thread - Stagwine - 09-27-2015

If you can give me guideline of CiA naming / commenting conventions I can rename my missions properly straight away for CiA use in the future?

Re: Mission testing thread - Phantom - 09-27-2015

co02_mission_name.altis.pbo

The above is an example. All letters are lower cased.
- co at the beginning indicating coop.
- 02 the number after indicating player count. If single digit, put a 02, ... , 09. If 10 or greater, just put that number.
- do not put spacings, put _ instead to separate words
- Do not including a briefing name (when you're in the mission where it say Mission Name and you can write a mission name in there, don't put anything in there
- when you save a mission, sometimes island names are capitalized. Just rename it and make everything lowercased.

co@02_example_mission.altis.pbo

Use the following above if mission contains addons (hence the @ symbol between co and 02)

Re: Mission testing thread - Phantom - 09-27-2015

Copy pasted from Server Manual

? All letters in lowercase.
? Remove all spaces and replace them with underscore _.
? Do not use any special characters &/()%# etc. Although some might work Ok, it's better to be safe than sorry.
? Avoid excessive use of abbreviations.
? Recommended name length is below 30 characters, excluding the .islandname.pbo part.

For vanilla Arma 3 / Arma 2 CO missions:
- co04_mission_name.island.pbo
- co16_operation_dragon_rising.chernarus.pbo
- co75_mosque_party.zargabad.pbo
- co12_hostage_rescue.stratis.pbo

For missions containing addons:
- co@14_game_of_drones.chernarus.pbo

Re: Mission testing thread - Variable - 09-28-2015

(09-27-2015, 06:14 PM)Stagwine link Wrote: If you can give me guideline of CiA naming / commenting conventions I can rename my missions properly straight away for CiA use in the future?
That would be most appreciated!