Comrades in Arms Discussion Board
Arma 3 - Mini Coop missions - Printable Version

+- Comrades in Arms Discussion Board (http://forum.ciahome.net)
+-- Forum: Comrades in Arms Life (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Mission Releases (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Arma 3 - Mini Coop missions (/showthread.php?tid=2669)

Arma 3 - Mini Coop missions - Persioan MO - 06-13-2014

Hi all.
Here is some mini coop missions have been made by me.I ll try to create more and share here if you are interesting.
First pack is include 3 coop missions for Arma 3.

- Line on fire CO-10
- Trap CO-10
- Eagle claw CO-10

Re: Arma 3 - Mini Coop missions - Variable - 06-13-2014

Thanks Persian! We loved your Arma 2 missions. Can someone process these until I come back?

Re: Arma 3 - Mini Coop missions - Alwarren - 06-13-2014

(06-13-2014, 05:41 AM)Variable link Wrote: Thanks Persian! We loved your Arma 2 missions. Can someone process these until I come back?

I'll see to it. I guess the same violence rule applies - none of these until you are back? Big Grin

Re: Arma 3 - Mini Coop missions - Persioan MO - 06-17-2014

Update for Coop-10 line on fire

- Fixed server/clients issues "cas.sqf"

Re: Arma 3 - Mini Coop missions - Variable - 06-22-2014

Line of Fire completed! Persian make sure to check the debriefing thread to see how it went.

Re: Arma 3 - Mini Coop missions - Persioan MO - 06-22-2014

(06-22-2014, 04:27 PM)Variable link Wrote: Line of Fire completed! Persian make sure to check the debriefing thread to see how it went.
rgr

Arma 3 - Mini Coop missions - Variable - 07-04-2014

All completed! Nice missions Persian, I like your style. Have you considered using FHQ Task Tracker? Currently, the missions don't  show tasks or briefing during the briefing, and only come up when the mission start. Is the briefing not coming up or none is written?

Trap
I loved the customised Iranian units we played! Nice paced mission, however it can use a little more text hints. We managed to figure that the brigadier is not in the town and it was a trap to lure us in. Is that correct?

Eagle Claw
What was the purpose of the generators? Lights out in the base maybe? Eventually we didn't destroy them. Nice mission ending Smile

Re: Arma 3 - Mini Coop missions - Persioan MO - 07-05-2014

Quote:All completed! Nice missions Persian, I like your style. Have you considered using FHQ Task Tracker? Currently, the missions don't  show tasks or briefing during the briefing, and only come up when the mission start. Is the briefing not coming up or none is written?
None is written.my poor English force me to use less texts.

Quote:Trap
I loved the customised Iranian units we played! Nice paced mission, however it can use a little more text hints. We managed to figure that the brigadier is not in the town and it was a trap to lure us in. Is that correct?
indeed.Next time i ll try to add more info about tasks.

Quote:Eagle Claw
What was the purpose of the generators? Lights out in the base maybe? Eventually we didn't destroy them. Nice mission ending Smile
Lights out, yes. Same issue like other missions, need add more info about mission.Blue color is main target and green color is secondary (optional)
Btw, thanks for feedback's Smile

Re: Arma 3 - Mini Coop missions - Varanon - 07-05-2014

(07-05-2014, 01:16 AM)Persian MO link Wrote: None is written.my poor English force me to use less texts.

I'm sure someone here would gladly do those for you.

Those missions were good, looking forward to play more.

Re: Arma 3 - Mini Coop missions - alias - 07-05-2014

Thank you Persian, good job mate. We need more missions like yours, keep up the good work!