Comrades in Arms Discussion Board
Forgotten Few Session - Tuesday - Printable Version

+- Comrades in Arms Discussion Board (http://forum.ciahome.net)
+-- Forum: Comrades in Arms Life (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: CiA Coop Nights (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Forgotten Few Session - Tuesday (/showthread.php?tid=2733)

Pages: 1 2

Forgotten Few Session - Tuesday - Variable - 09-03-2014

On next Tuesday, September 9, we will hold a special Forgotten Few event. The slots will be reserved to those who register here in a first come first served basis. There are 12 available slots.
The Forgotten Few is a great dynamic campaign of a former CiA member, king Nothing. It tells the story of a Spetsnaz platoon carrying out operations against Chechen rebels. You can read more about the campaign in the BI forums thread.
  • We will be playing the addon version, so please install all the required addons of both the Chernarus and the Takistan versions! We will decide which version to play on Tuesday, so please be ready for both. PwS users may use the profiles made by doveman. See this post.
  • In addition, enable your TFAR_CO and any client side addons you used to run with Arma 2 CO.
  • Required game version is 1.63 (stable).

Those who would like to participate please post here, and remember, the slots are limited so please take your commitment seriously.

[url=

Re: Forgotten Few Session - Tuesday - Misha - 09-03-2014

+1

Not able to join before 2200 CET at the earliest. All Tuesdays till the end of the month in fact (explanation in internal forum).

Re: Forgotten Few Session - Tuesday - Alwarren - 09-03-2014

consider me in

Re: Forgotten Few Session - Tuesday - Phantom - 09-03-2014

Phantom in

Re: Forgotten Few Session - Tuesday - Varanon - 09-03-2014

I'm usually late for coop nights, so I can't give a firm commitment. I can usually only join at 21:00 on Tuesdays, so I might come in late.

Re: Forgotten Few Session - Tuesday - doveman - 09-03-2014

Looks cool, I'm in.

Re: Forgotten Few Session - Tuesday - doveman - 09-04-2014

As some of the required mods aren't on Six, or only incorrect versions, I've created a PwS repository to help make sure everyone has the correct mods. Note that the BRDM mod appears as @POOK, as that's how the author named it.

I've added TFAR (without ACE), mk4 and FHQ_CommandBarLabel as required mods and sthud as an optional mod.

You can download the respective profiles with these links.

pws://ciahome.net/six/cia-ff-takistan.yml

pws://ciahome.net/six/cia-ff-chechnya.yml

Let me know if you find any problems before Tuesday and I'll fix them if possible.

Re: Forgotten Few Session - Tuesday - Variable - 09-04-2014

Excellent doveman!

Re: Forgotten Few Session - Tuesday - hund - 09-04-2014

I would like to join for this, if thats alright.

Re: Forgotten Few Session - Tuesday - Variable - 09-04-2014

(09-04-2014, 11:07 AM)Hundy H. Hundson link Wrote: I would like to join for this, if thats alright.
Yay! Smile

Re: Forgotten Few Session - Tuesday - freeman - 09-06-2014

I'm in but i might drop out during the session when the sleepiness almost literally hits me like a punch; i've coined it "heavy chest syndrome" Smile

Re: Forgotten Few Session - Tuesday - Gwynbleidd - 09-06-2014

I'm in for some ARMA 2 as well!

Re: Forgotten Few Session - Tuesday - Variable - 09-07-2014

Ok we got 7 confirmed participants. One more and we are in the clear for two groups acting together!

Re: Forgotten Few Session - Tuesday - kutya - 09-07-2014

I'm in. I hope I'll manage to setup everything by then.

Re: Forgotten Few Session - Tuesday - Variable - 09-08-2014

Great! 8 Players are ideal for this mission.