Comrades in Arms Discussion Board
Co10 Stratis Teamwork Exercise - Printable Version

+- Comrades in Arms Discussion Board (http://forum.ciahome.net)
+-- Forum: Comrades in Arms Life (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Mission Releases (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Co10 Stratis Teamwork Exercise (/showthread.php?tid=2757)

Co10 Stratis Teamwork Exercise - Watchmen - 09-30-2014

A short 10 man teamwork exercise mission on Stratis. 2 fireteams of 5 men. The 2 fireteams have different classes  to emphasize the combat different roles of each team. One focuses on stationary suppression while the other on movement and fire.

No more than 90 minutes, a good mission to host early in the coop session while waiting for late comers.

WARNING: No revive system added! The last time i did it didnt turn out well. Just add whatever you want.

Re: Co10 Stratis Teamwork Exercise - Watchmen - 09-30-2014

Tomorrow will be heavily altered/balanced and thoroughly fixed versions of older missions. Then some new missions.

rust and scrap
rising sun
airbase assault

Re: Co10 Stratis Teamwork Exercise - Variable - 09-30-2014

Thanks Watchmen, looking forward to the new missions.

Welcome, hope you enjoy this mission. Let me know if you want more short 1 hour missions like this

(09-30-2014, 10:23 AM)Watchmen link Wrote: Welcome, hope you enjoy this mission. Let me know if you want more short 1 hour missions like this
To be honest I rather host and play non-training missions. As the game does not possess the ability to physically kill us, the players, I rather spend our time on playing "actual" missions.

And I wouldn't call a one hour mission short Wink

When I say training it doesn't mean you cant die just that there is no lore premise that the mission is set in, it is just a simple game with go and kill objectives. Don't get the idea training means pretend shoot target dummies.

Specifically this aims to teach teamwork with your team while playing a very distinctive type of role that you normally do not, focusing your teamwork in a different and unconventional but possibly better way. That is why i highlighted at the start that each team has to perform their role precisely in the way i designed, and work with the other team within those restrictions, hence the 2 roles. SUPPRESSION and MOVEMENT & FIRE.

File reupload

That sounds much better. Uploaded! Thanks Watchmen.

Re: Co10 Stratis Teamwork Exercise - Watchmen - 10-11-2014

Latest version with revive added(thanks alwareen for the easy guide). Sorry for the delay, i have been rushing for time because of all these missions im making. My goal is to finished everything by November.

Re: Co10 Stratis Teamwork Exercise - Variable - 10-11-2014

Good man! Updating.