Comrades in Arms Discussion Board
co@14_Operation_Ikarus - Printable Version

+- Comrades in Arms Discussion Board (http://forum.ciahome.net)
+-- Forum: Comrades in Arms Life (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Mission Releases (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: co@14_Operation_Ikarus (/showthread.php?tid=2834)

co@14_Operation_Ikarus - ion - 12-02-2014

a little mission. i hope everything works fine, if not please leave a comment.

situation: After an russian aircraft neutralize the USS Donald Cook "Aegis" System on 12.04.2014 while using special electronic warfare equipment US intellegenz is searching for information. you are sent to get the informations.

update 1.1
update 1.2 / upsmon update, change radiodistance of btr
update 1.3 /groupID; transport/extract for all teams
update 1.3 briefing fixed, add one more task

Re: co@14_Operation_Ikarus - Variable - 12-02-2014

Thanks ion, uploaded! I'm looking forward to playing this, the description sounds intriguing.
Are you using FHQ task tracker and Psycho's Advanced Injury System?

Re: co@14_Operation_Ikarus - ion - 12-02-2014

fhq task traker i have to check....for revive i used farooq revive. if u like the mission i could try to run it with fhq and psychos injury system.

Re: co@14_Operation_Ikarus - Variable - 12-02-2014

Merely by the sound of it I can say we'll like it. In any case, using these two scripts is good practice for any coop mission. If you could add them in it would be great!

Re: co@14_Operation_Ikarus - ion - 12-03-2014

add FHQ task tracker and psychos revive. works fine. stock with endmission. will work on it. update when i fixed it.

Re: co@14_Operation_Ikarus - ion - 12-10-2014

hear´s an update for my mission. added psycho revive and fhqtt. tested it many times and should work. the only thing is that upsmon need some time to load.

Re: co@14_Operation_Ikarus - Variable - 12-10-2014

Thanks ion! Mission uploaded. If you'd like to test it feel free to connect to the server. One comment, when updating your missions (that I hope there'll be a lot of) please only update the first post by removing the old version and attaching a new one.

Re: co@14_Operation_Ikarus - Outlawz7 - 01-11-2015

Great mission, we enjoyed it

Re: co@14_Operation_Ikarus - Den - 01-11-2015

Great mission ion. Very fun. Keep up the great work.  8)

Re: co@14_Operation_Ikarus - Etzu - 01-11-2015

Fun mission, thanks!

Re: co@14_Operation_Ikarus - freeman - 01-11-2015

nice mission

Re: co@14_Operation_Ikarus - Alwarren - 01-11-2015

Great mission, enjoyed it a lot! More please Big Grin

Re: co@14_Operation_Ikarus - MavericK96 - 01-11-2015

Excellent mission!  Would have been cool if we actually had to extract (mission ended automatically before all helos landed/boarded) but it was great fun!

Re: co@14_Operation_Ikarus - Variable - 01-11-2015

Damn ion, you should have posted when you updated this one, no one knows if you just edit the first post lol. Well, another reason to play this one again, good mission! We had fun. Hoping to see more missions made by you!

Re: co@14_Operation_Ikarus - Phantom - 01-11-2015

Great mission, really well done.