Comrades in Arms Discussion Board
Server wont start mission - Printable Version

+- Comrades in Arms Discussion Board (http://forum.ciahome.net)
+-- Forum: Comrades in Arms Life (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: CiA Addon Requirements & Dedicated Servers (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Server wont start mission (/showthread.php?tid=3203)

Pages: 1 2

Re: Server wont start mission - Horus - 12-19-2015

Download files from this LINK  then :
1. unpack AllInArmaTerrainPackLite_2015-01-01
2. in same folder unpack/overwrite files with AllInArmaTerrainPackLite_2015-01-01_Patch
3. in same folder unpack/overwrite files with AllInArmaTerrainPackLite_2015-01-01_Hotfix_1

Re: Server wont start mission - treendy - 12-19-2015

sorry but that links broken "Not Found"

Re: Server wont start mission - Horus - 12-19-2015

Copy/paste in your browser -> mega:///#F!BlA2UbZJ!4pO8KhEUrhFbpalc6II2NA

Re: Server wont start mission - treendy - 12-19-2015

its not a url, so is just doing a google search showing iron front?

Re: Server wont start mission - treendy - 12-20-2015

ok...I managed to find:
All-in-Arma-Terrain-Pack-AiA-TP-Lite-v20150101-hotfix.7z
and
AllInArmaTerrainPack_2015_01_01_patch-Hotfix1.7z

I have uploaded these to server... still didnt work.

So, thought maybe its just Zargabad that has issues, so published a takistan mission... tried that, same issue, only this time I have more missing addons:

8:53:34 Missing addons detected:
8:53:34  aia_afghan_config
8:53:34  CABuildings
8:53:34  aia_misc3_config

One thing that I am going to try... When i uploaded the AiA files I dont think I switched the server off... maybe because it was on some files were not copied? (although the number of files and size is identical when compared with my local version)

So my last hope is that if I switch the server off, upload the AiA files and try again...but not holding up much hope.

Re: Server wont start mission - Alwarren - 12-20-2015

aia_afghan_config is inside afghan_c.pbo, make sure you have that.

Just checked and I can see that file exists : (

Just downloading the AiA data folder... Im thinking now... download everything AiA related... patch, main, lite, data etc... and merge them all together into one folder, then upload that to see what happens ... this is driving me crazy... every morning my routine is trying to get this to work...

This is my server command line
-profiles=C:\games\217_163_24_142_2342\1259253\arma3\config -config=server.cfg -port=2342 -IP=217.163.24.142 -world=empty -gtqueryport=2344-mod=@AllInArmaTerrainPackLite;

I am happy to hand over any password details to anyone that is willing to look at this...

Just want to run a server mission for Zargabad...

If anyone has the AiA working on their server... can you let me know the exact file size and how many files are in it? and also, where you downloaded each one from?

Re: Server wont start mission - Horus - 12-20-2015

Treendy server don't run @AiATP because you need to make space between gtqueryport and mod  Wink
Code:
-gtqueryport=2344-mod=@AllInArmaTerrainPackLite;

must be
Code:
-gtqueryport=2344 -mod=@AllInArmaTerrainPackLite

thank you thank you thank you : )

Im programmer and have had issues where it can take hours to find that a symbol  is missing or a wrong variable is used... but this.... this has been an absolute nightmare.

I cant express how happy I am right now

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Re: Server wont start mission - Horus - 12-20-2015

np  Smile