Comrades in Arms Discussion Board
Custom Compositions - Printable Version

+- Comrades in Arms Discussion Board (http://forum.ciahome.net)
+-- Forum: Comrades in Arms Life (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Mission Making (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Custom Compositions (/showthread.php?tid=3506)

Pages: 1 2

Custom Compositions - Mjolnir - 11-03-2016

Got bored, and realised we didn't have a thread like this, so here it is. A thread for custom compositions, to aid each other in mission making.

To start us off, I've put together some realistic ORBATs for various forces (US Army, USMC, UK, VDV, MSV, Delta team, SAS team, undercover Spetznaz team). Planning on making some more Spetznaz ones later on too. Might add mechanized/motorized versions later on.

RE: Custom Compositions - Varanon - 11-04-2016

If I get it to work, that is -_-

RE: Custom Compositions - Mjolnir - 10-25-2017

So I got bored and created SF Teams for NATO, CTRG (Europe), AAF and CSAT, stuff that is more akin to modern day loadouts. And each set comes in either Assault (plate carriers and helmets, generally heavier weapons) or Recon (chest rigs and soft hats, generally silenced weaponry). Honestly, I've done them more for aesthetic reasons than anything else. I think they'd all be good to use as player units.

RE: Custom Compositions - Mjolnir - 07-28-2018

And next on the list of compositions is Estonian Infantry. Why Estonia? Because with RHS we have Cold War 2 sorted out, kind of, and one of the main battlegrounds would be the Baltic states, and currently basically all my friends are currently deployed in Estonia right now. So.... Estonians. AAF uniforms are basically ideal, they're armed with M21s, Negev machineguns and AT4s, along with Carl Gustavs, Javelins and FN MAGs. Included are MG teams, AT teams, fire support teams, and sniper team.

RE: Custom Compositions - Mjolnir - 09-03-2018

Done the AAF and NATO SF teams with RHS weapons.

RE: Custom Compositions - Mjolnir - 09-10-2018

Another set, this one is a redone 2035 US Army, US Marines and UK forces. Gives them CUP/RHS weapons but aesthetically blends in with vanilla stuff.

RE: Custom Compositions - Mjolnir - 09-14-2018

Got bored, so I did screenshots:

NATO SF
AAF SF
CSAT SF
Estonians
NATO 2035 (US Army, US Marines, UK)

RE: Custom Compositions - Mjolnir - 04-13-2020

So given that some of the previous compositions used RHS, I went to town and updated them with CUP stuff instead. 

Included are:
NATO SF
CTRG SF (In both Pacific and Europe colours)
AAF SF
CSAT SF (In both brown Hex and Urban)

All of them come in both Recon (suppressors, lighter vests and soft hats) and Assault (no suppressors, heavier vests and helmets.)

RE: Custom Compositions - Dalken - 04-15-2020

French armed forces squad from Omega MIA.
Requires CUP mods.

RE: Custom Compositions - Dalken - 06-24-2020

Various 1970 loadout compositions. Requires CUP mods

USSR [Image: TgatkwH.jpg]
Kujari Defense Force[Image: imyHP2d.jpg]
Kujari Liberation Movement[Image: uaI8AGW.jpg]
USA [Image: wY62DVE.jpg]
Viet Cong[Image: NX2K6R5.jpg]

RE: Custom Compositions - Benchmark - 07-07-2020

A basic tunnel 

Needs CUP Core

RE: Custom Compositions - Varanon - 07-08-2020

US Army 1985, OFP style, M81 BDU and time-appropriate equipment, some 20 variants

(Russian and FIA troops follow shortly)

RE: Custom Compositions - Benchmark - 07-17-2020

Hospital with interior (CUP)

[Image: aZLejJl.jpg]

Weapon Wall (Vanilla)

[Image: bMvPtNc.jpg]

Big Base 

[Image: n7Nbqul.jpg]