Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: CIA Movie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Kenwort

Hey thanks for feedback.. about the chatter.. I really wanted it to be like that but I didn't find any decent chatter.. most of speaking was during combat which I couldn't record.. or else I'd get shot!  :o If you recall then not many people were actually speaking trough ts, most of speaking was done by team leader.
This is just a little taste from CiA Movie Smile
Wow, looks and sounds very nice Kenwort. Keep up the good work.
(12-30-2008, 01:04 PM)Kenwort link Wrote: [ -> ]Hey thanks for feedback.. about the chatter.. I really wanted it to be like that but I didn't find any decent chatter.. most of speaking was during combat which I couldn't record.. or else I'd get shot!  :o If you recall then not many people were actually speaking trough ts, most of speaking was done by team leader.
This is just a little taste from CiA Movie Smile

In Harvest Winter I talked quite a lot, but was on a different channel from you. If you can embed TS chatter in your videos, I could record TS and send the file to you.

Kenwort

yeah that would be the best option! Smile
(12-30-2008, 01:04 PM)Kenwort link Wrote: [ -> ]If you recall then not many people were actually speaking trough ts, most of speaking was done by team leader.
Yes that is true. I am still away from my flat where I left my headset so I can't talk myself...
And not every mission produces TS chatter which is suitable for a video. Maybe there'll be some valuable TS snippets during the next games  Smile
Very nice movie. That is actually on par with the best ArmA videos out there, which I didn't think was even possible in the OFP world!  Smile
Pages: 1 2 3