Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: PC buyin'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(06-13-2009, 02:28 PM)Make link Wrote:ASUS is good choice for motherboard. It supports most of processors and video cards. But if you buy ASUS motherboard make sure you buy ASUS Ati Radeon hd4870, not Sapphire.

i don't really need it to support most of the stuff, only those what i choose now, cuz i'm not planning to upgrade anything. anyway, i checked it and crossed the deadline :-\
Gigabyte motherboards are ok as long as they support at least 8 GBs. And this one does at it appears:
http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Products/Moth...A-EP43-S3L
In fact I'm considering buying this one myself.

(06-13-2009, 02:28 PM)Make link Wrote:ASUS is good choice for motherboard. It supports most of processors and video cards. But if you buy ASUS motherboard make sure you buy ASUS Ati Radeon hd4870, not Sapphire.

May I ask what's the point?

Make

Mcraze: Asus version of hd4870 worked better than sapphire, and yes i have tested both of them.

Ferenczi: If Asus motherboards are too expensive, my another suggestion is to buy MSI motherboard.
                As far as i can understand you want to buy your pc exactly in the shop you linked to us?
yep, cheapest shop

tell which cuz i have no idea about the differences in each of them Tongue
+ then what vcard with that? the sapphire?

http://www.ipon.hu/site/builder_page2_mod/21

Make

I builded my suggestion computer to you.

http://www.ipon.hu/site/builder_page2_mo..._mod&id=21

Just let me know if the price is too high.

Mostly when your not planning to upgrade you should stick with same video card maker than motherboard to make sure it runs perfectly.
take a pic cuz the link directs me to the original selection

edit: price is too high = above 150k
seems i need to change the power supply again. read that there should be at least 550W [for the sapphire vcard], so no idea why did they recommend 460W with that
(06-13-2009, 04:30 PM)Make link Wrote:Mcraze: Asus version of hd4870 worked better than sapphire, and yes i have tested both of them.

I wanted to know why if he'd buy ASUS mobo he would need to switch to ASUS vcard and not just buy ASUS vcard without the first thing.
probably the final status:

[Image: 31236186.jpg]

wanna order in 1-2 days cuz my brain is fucked from thinking about all this shitty computer things ;D
Have an A4000 if you are interested, wanna buy? Will give you the same CPU power Tongue
Don't spend the money on more capacity for the hard disk

CPU CORE 2 DUO E8400 3.0GHz LGA775 6MB 1333MHz
DIMM 2GB DDR3 1333MHz Kingston
Sapphire ATI PCX HD 4850 1GB GDDR3 HDMI/DVI/TVO

This will cost you about 300 euros but it's without the motherboard

Make

(06-13-2009, 07:03 PM)MCraze link Wrote:[quote author=Make link=topic=1789.msg8696#msg8696 date=1244903455]
Mcraze: Asus version of hd4870 worked better than sapphire, and yes i have tested both of them.

I wanted to know why if he'd buy ASUS mobo he would need to switch to ASUS vcard and not just buy ASUS vcard without the first thing.
[/quote]

You will get maximum power if you use Asus motherboard and Asus video card. Your mother board supports your video card better so well...

Make

Stefan read posts before your post next time so you will understand why he spent money for bigger HD.
You just add couple of euros more and you will get halfway more space Smile
2GB memory isnt that much but it is true that arma2 will work with it but memory is so cheap so why not to get 4GB so you can run games better Wink

Ferenczi,  my suggestion costed about 160K. I will try to see tommorow better suggestion to fit your price Smile
Time to go sleep.
can't spend more than 150k :'(

Chris Johnson

I am sure we can make some charity arrangement and donate some money Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3