Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: PC buyin'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
YEAH start donating, I need new HW too Tongue

Make

[Image: 37540314.th.jpg]

Okey Ferenczi, your pc is ready  8)
you can set the "billentyűzet & egér (keyboard & mouse)" to "nem kérem", so free up about 15 euros, and use it for some better stuff ;D

Make

Hehe. Yeah well anyway 15euros isnt that much when we are talking about computer. Just remove keyboard and mouse. Thats my suggestion, its up to you what your really going to buy.
(06-14-2009, 12:18 AM)Make link Wrote:[quote author=MCraze link=topic=1789.msg8707#msg8707 date=1244912589]
[quote author=Make link=topic=1789.msg8696#msg8696 date=1244903455]
Mcraze: Asus version of hd4870 worked better than sapphire, and yes i have tested both of them.

I wanted to know why if he'd buy ASUS mobo he would need to switch to ASUS vcard and not just buy ASUS vcard without the first thing.
[/quote]

You will get maximum power if you use Asus motherboard and Asus video card. Your mother board supports your video card better so well...

[/quote]

Well this is new

Chris Johnson

(06-14-2009, 02:37 PM)Make link Wrote:Hehe. Yeah well anyway 15euros isnt that much when we are talking about computer. Just remove keyboard and mouse
Cool man a computer with no mouse or keyboard - you are just staring at the desktop Wink

Make

Ferenczi already has keyboard and mouse from old computer    Wink
Maybe we will later get computer that you control with your mind Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3