Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Arma2 Requirements
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Dl for free from M$, it's the next Windows version

Make

It is really lightly. Only reguires 40mb memory if i am right
(06-17-2009, 08:16 PM)Make link Wrote:It is really lightly. Only reguires 40mb memory if i am right

omg?! free, legal and lighter than vista? grabbin' it right now ;D

edit:
Quote:Be sure to back up your data and please don't test the RC on your primary home or business PC.

maybe not ;D
(06-17-2009, 10:11 AM)Overlord link Wrote:If you install W7 you get DX11 Smile
I need Graphic Card who's support directX11  :'(

Make

Well the true fact is that theres no dx11 games yet Tongue
And Windows 7 is still beta, full version comes to shops and it costs real money.
But RC is smoother than Vista anyway, and for DX11; I don't know if its game for it yet either
Can anyone confirm that ArmA2 runs on single-core CPU systems? I know BIS says no but other players says yes..
How I love this game, even if it gets "crow"dy sometimes :Smile
Well at least it runs with only one core, guess that's the same thing?

You can test it yourself by adding -cpuCount=1 to the arma2 shortcut and set arma2.exe affinity to 1 core in task manager
Think I let it use both, the game deserve it Smile
But it might be of interest regarding dedi servers

Make

I believe it reguires at least 3,2GHz single-core processor.
Someone told me it runs acceptable on 2,1 singlecore (but then again, you can't argue about taste)
(06-17-2009, 09:20 PM)Wolf Recon link Wrote:[quote author=Overlord link=topic=1768.msg8839#msg8839 date=1245226300]
If you install W7 you get DX11 Smile
I need Graphic Card who's support directX11   :'(
[/quote]
Why? You have maybe some dx11 game? Добро бре где си ти  ???
Don't worry, it's not made any DX11 games or gfx-card yet. But then again DirectX ain't only about graphics
(07-03-2009, 01:35 AM)Make link Wrote:
Quote:Добро бре где си ти 

Is that Russian? I dont speak russian, i think we need to pay for student to translate  Tongue
No it's Serbian Wink ask Radnik Smile
It is Serbian  ;D -  Where are you ? 
Pages: 1 2 3