Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Face Recognition Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Post a few images of your OFP avatar so that everyone can have a reference of what you look like. I think that this will help us, especially some of us that are new ( ;D ) to recognize people in game more quickly and easily.

I'll edit this post and stick in the new image(s) as people reply. That way people won't have to scroll through several pages. Unfortunately OFP screenshots for me seem to come out a little darker than the game is, but I think my face should be recognizable below. (BTW I changed it since last game).

(in alphabetical order)

Anguis -- Custom Face

[Image: anguis.png]

Killerbob -- Real face w/ camo

[Image: facefn.jpg]

Marto -- Custom Face

[Image: martoface.png]

Mikka -- Custom Face

[Image: mikkafinal.jpg]

ninja -- Custom Face

[Image: ninjao.png]

Osku -- Custom Face

[Image: oskuface.jpg]

Post -- "Real Face"

[Image: monkey.jpg]
[Image: monkey2.jpg]

R. Kurtz Dmitriyev -- Jack C. w/ Glasses

[Image: kurtz6.png]

Slash[fin] -- Custom Face

[Image: slash.jpg]

Variable -- Custom Face

[Image: variable.png]

Zulu1 -- Custom Face

[Image: zulufinal.png]
Good idea Kurtz, will send you mine if you don't see it in here somewhere.
I'm basically the one running around with a Norwegian flag all over the place Smile
How do you take pictures of yourself in this game?
I was just using the Print Screen button on my keyboard. It should be around F12. You hit Print Screen, and this saves a screenshot to your clipboard. Then CTRL-V into an empty image file such as windows paint. This will work for almost every application I've seen. I was just ALT-TABing in and out of the program to take these several screenshots.

(Sorry if you already knew all that, but that's how I was taking pictures of myself).
How do you get an angle on yourself that allows for pictures facing your front? My view follows the turn of my head - I only ever see the back of my head in 3rd person view.
I use http://www.fraps.com/

Have it running while running flashpoint or any game and it shows your frame rate, you can take screenshots and also video.

Free version only takes *.bmp screenshots so you need to convert to jpg manually and is limited to 1 minute video clips - but still very useful...

For a shot of yourself Anguis, go in editor place youself and another unit grouped to you so you are the leader, then go in game (ie preview) and hit . del on your keypad, then you can view yourself from all angles and zoom in and out as much as you like....
LOL, I realized what Anguis was probably talking about when I was away at school this morning.

Marto is right, that's exactly what I did.

Also, Marto, I hope you don't mind that I took the liberty of adding the screenshots of your face that are in that other thread. Feel free to post more or request take down. Smile
Nah that's fine just haven't got round to posting one was gonna do it now... Smile
I'm kind of hard to miss...here's 3 shots:
[Image: zulucopy11.jpg]   Front View

[Image: zulucopy22.jpg]   Side View

[Image: zulucopy33.jpg]   Back View
My name is on my neck if you're still confused  Wink
[Image: FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE2009-08-0707-08.jpg]

[Image: FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE2009-08-0707-1.jpg]
[Image: facefn.jpg]

my real face just added cam with CS4
Good idea Kurtz!

I had the same problem with too dark images taken in-game and I solved it with the software irfanview. You may find it very useful in handling snapshots. Google it.

here are mine:
[Image: variable.jpg]

[Image: variable2.jpg]
Thanks, Marto!

I second irfanview.

[Image: frontoyt.th.jpg]

[Image: backkn.th.jpg]

Oh wow, I got my work cut out for me. Big Grin

Hope you don't mind if I crop some of your pictures slightly so that each entry is at an easy-to-read size.  ;D

Variable, you're looking mean. Anguis, what's that symbol on the back of your neck?
thats a really nice camo face you got there Variable did you make that yourself?
Pages: 1 2 3 4