Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Brifing & Roster(Sunday 8/11-09)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here i have upload the Brifing and the Roster fore the organised Playing sunday 8/11 the mission a have pick is a mission some of us have played many times.

MOUT, the capture of Asgard

The resson that a pick this mission is,
Its a mission were you need to be on your toes all the time.
Etch Fire Team are small and easy to control.
The fire teams have the same stuff, so no one get a better wepon than the others.
It have group tracking, so no need to place alot of inacurat markers.
The mission is fore 16 players(so we should be abel to fill up pretty god)

I think this whould be a god mission to do the first test on
MOUT, the capture of Asgard
Brifing
[Image: brifingmout.th.gif]

Map
[Image: mapmout.th.gif]

Starting point is just south of the town of Asgard(and acidently outside the map)
betwen the two bridges leding in to the town from South.

The mission Options are
Time of Day

Ai Skill

Roster

Info
All solders are armed wit a version M16 if not told otherwise.
Ammo Dump at starting point(so dump any insertion coordinates and stuff like that and bring ammo it will be needed)

If all slots in a Team is taken the Team should have a limited AT capability.

Please remember that all weapons in the team are the teams weapons so don’t just throw anything important away because you found something interesting.

Please to not fill slot marked wit Reserve if not a majority of the other slots are filled first.(make sure at least 2 Fire Teams are filled)

TS notes
Alpha Black will use Alpha Channel in TS
Alpha Red will use Bravo Channel in TS
Alpha Green will use Charlie Channel in TS
Alpha Blue will use Delta Channel in TS

The calls fore the teams are
Command or Command Team
Fire Team Bravo
Fire Team Charlie
Fire Team Delta
If medic is needed call fore MEDIC

All TEAM LEADERS will have to be channel commander in TS
All please map a keys to change channel in TS and to become Channel Commander and to speak as channel commander(if you have mic)
Medic in Command Team go channel commander to(faster response time)

A will try to update this post so it have the latest Roster.
Do you need to sign up to take part?
Well no, if its empty slots(and a guess it will be) you could take one. But please sign up here if you are planning to play.
Its just copy, past and your name needed.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Copy the roster and type your name on a empty slot/pos.

Please to not fill slot marked wit Reserve if not a majority of the other slots are filled first.(make sure at least 2 Fire Teams are filled)

Alpha Black(Command Team)
1. Squad Leader, Grip
2. Machinegunner(m60) Reserve(Gum)
3. Machinegunner Ammo Bearer Reserve
4. Medic, Hawke

Alpha Red(Fire Team)
1. Team Leader, Zwobot
2. Grenadier, Ninja
3. Field Radio Operator, Osku
4. Automatic Rifleman(m249), R. Kurtz "Koortz" Dmitriyev

Alpha Green(Fire Team)
1. Team Leader, BormaN
2. Grenadier, T-34-85
3. Field Radio Operator
4. Automatic Rifleman(m249), mikka

Alpha Blue(Fire Team) please fill Alpha Red & Alpha Green before you start fill this squad
1. Team Leader
2. Grenadier
3. Field Radio Operator
4 .Automatic Rifleman(m249)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plan
My plan is to approach the town from the South and establish a Base of Fire at Orange(at eastern bridge).
Then to advance in to town and clear the perimeter of the town. In the following order.
Sectors Blue, Yellow and Red.
When the perimeter is secured we will advance in to sector Green and Black securing the Town Hall and town square.
Expecting heavy opposition from OPFOR units consisting of Airborne troops and some light armour.

Here comes the mission plan on the map

[Image: planip.th.gif]

Map Legend
Insertion=We start here 
FUP=Forming Up Point, the squads forms up here when ready to move out.
Orange=Base of Fire line, we engage the enemy from here and make sure a crossing is possible.
B1-B3=Sector Blue, including phase lines(so the Teams don’t get to stretcht out)
Y1-Y3= Sector Yellow. See above
R1-R3= Sector Red, see above
G1-G3= Sector Green, see above
B1(black)=Walled high risk sector at town hall.
Grid reference= The town center

Important note
The maine purpose of this is not that you should be abel to remember the hole plan, it is to show what a pre organised mission could look like. And to allow us to test this way of playing it. God Luck everybody.
Automatic Rifleman (M249) for Alpha Red sounds like the job most suited for me. Nice and straightforward ;D. Sign me up for that one if possible.
Will you issue orders to Fire Team Leaders here prior to the actual mission Grip or how do you have it planned?
Yes a basic plan should be laid out(preferabel wite the Team Leaders), but Team Leaders is still responsibel fore the direkt command of ther Fire Team(the go ther do that) Squad Leader should try to controll the hole situation, decide when to halt what team and let others get up in line. Squad Leader will try to get the overal situation and direkt Fire Teams to specifick points. And reaact when plan go to hell after the first bullet.

In this confussed MOUT mission a think its best to pull the Fire Teams in close to etch other, so thay can support etch other.
Command wise a order might be, Fire Team Bravo advance to that next row of buildings, Fire Team Charlie give supporting fire. Fire Team Delta cover the left flank.
And thos that pick the Command Team is going to baby sitt the Squad Leader(a large part of all cia KIA are squad Leaders or in Squad Leading posission)

The First goal of the mission(fore me) is no KIA.
The second to get a CoC struktur up and running.
The third goal is to clear the town.

btw if any one wants the Squad Leader slot its up fore grabbs, just thought a should take responsibility fore this first mission since a was the crasy bastard suggesting it.
You can count me in as Automatic Rifleman in Alpha Green(Fire Team)  Wink
alpha red, grenadier
ops a see that a miss read your question Zwobot, A was thinking about using TS and giving voice commands, maybe having the map as a backup to explane stuff, and so that every body could se exactly were stuff was going to happen.

hoppe that answers your question Zwobot.

only 3players exept my self that have signed up this far :-\ hoppe some more does sone
I'm going away today and probably ain't able to join the game Sunday.
To bad OL could have put you to god use on this mission Wink
Put me in there somewhere. I don't mind which slot.
I slot you as medic then, heard you made a god job patching OL up a few weeks back
(11-06-2009, 03:43 PM)Grip link Wrote: [ -> ]ops a see that a miss read your question Zwobot
No you didn't. I was inquiring about pre-mission briefing from the Squadleader (you) for Teamleaders and then exclusive Fireteam briefings based on the Squadleader briefing if desired/needed.

I'm going in as Alpha Red Team leader.
Rgr, it whould be time fore that.
First Team leaders aske me questions(if they have any)
Then they could have some time taking questions from the squads that they could ether pass on to me or answer them self if its somthing they already know(have beein spoken about in the SL-TL brifing).

Btw, i have uploaded a basic mission plan in the second post so all can see it.

Rgr, Alpha Red Team Leader
Put me and Borman to Alpha Green Team. We'll come.

So:
Quote:Alpha Green(Fire Team)
1. Team Leader, BormaN
2. Grenadier, T-34-85
3. Field Radio Operator
4. Automatic Rifleman(m249), mikka
Pages: 1 2