Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Off-topic. . .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(04-22-2010, 02:47 PM)RKDmitriyev link Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:@Kurtz. I don't find time, I make it.

I can see that. What kind of job do you work at?

Seriously, I'm curious, cause I'm starting to think about career possibilities (which I perhaps should have been doing 2-3 years ago, but I digress).

Currently Im working 32 hours a week at Tesco, but Im in the process of applying to the army, so I have plenty of time for other stuff.
Something tells me you won't have much trouble passing the obstacle course. Tongue
Is that you driving the tractor Overlord?
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin that's awesome  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
(06-05-2010, 03:44 PM)Zwobot link Wrote: [ -> ]Is that you driving the tractor Overlord?

Which tractor there are multiple tractors!

PackMan

Sorry, it is offtop, but i need password for gaming in server =)
(06-06-2010, 09:07 PM)PackMan link Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, it is offtop, but i need password for gaming in server =)

http://www.ciahome.net/forum/index.php?topic=1990.0
Even more off...
Picked up a Samsung N150 netbook a few days ago, preinstalled with a joke (read W7 Starter). Boot take around 2,5 min.
I can tell a lot of the different W7 versions but sadly enough nothing much positive....

So BTOT; the exaggerated W7 screen galore demand 815 M of my 1 G RAM, add a 160G 5400RMP HD and I have a completely useless waste of money in my hands  >Sad

So I did the following:
1. Ran off to my local dealer, picked up a SSD (almost the same price as the N150)
2. Added Ubuntu Netbook Remix
Result: boot in 20 sec, memory usage in idle is 150 M  Big Grin
Found some pictures i had forgot from a camping trip around Mount Mullfjället

Any one that could spot the bird in this picture
[Image: dscn4781b.th.jpg]

After a few second i spoted a second one
[Image: dscn4788b.th.jpg]

The ski resort Åra(durring summer) i think this photo was taken from a part of the mounthen known as Tyskhuvudet=Germans Head
[Image: dscn4766y.th.jpg]

Mount Åre(from the West)
[Image: dscn4768.th.jpg]

Another picture of Mount Åre(1420m) this time from the camp
[Image: dscn4775f.th.jpg]

A picture of the vatterfall Tännforsen(swedens largest 38m) taken from Mullfjället
[Image: dscn4778i.th.jpg]

From Mullfjället facing SW the hills are known as Snasahögarna
[Image: dscn4779.th.jpg]

A small Tarn high up on Mullfjället
[Image: dscn4780o.th.jpg]

Hope any one like them
How's your fist Marto?? Wink

[url=
This is one I've been thinking about for a while to dedicate to Zwobot  Big Grin

Got the sudden urge to post this...

I lulled @ mj's link
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6