Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Off-topic. . .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(06-25-2010, 10:40 PM)RKDmitriyev link Wrote: [ -> ]I lulled @ mj's link
Oh dear, no flash bulsh##t plz, only the real thing if you dont mind...
cool link anyway Smile

Reminds me of [url=
(06-26-2010, 03:42 AM)Overlord link Wrote: [ -> ]and a bonus for FOOTBALL WC fanatic [url=
Something to listen to when you are waiting for the next game in World Cup, and yes, I wrote Football; not to be confused with your eggball Wink
I think he means me, he always confuses us Anguis lol.
I have trouble telling you guys' voices apart sometimes. Tongue

Nobody seems to have any trouble figuring out who my squeaky little voice belongs to, though. Big Grin
(06-19-2010, 10:41 PM)Zulu1 link Wrote: [ -> ]This is one I've been thinking about for a while to dedicate to Zwobot  Big Grin

Another sort of weird guys doing very explict songs but with exceptional lyrics. In the posted link they sing about morphing into a pig after ingesting a pork roast (dunno if with knödel or not, marto :-) ). The song was performed at the german contest for the grand prix. Quite a lot of people where shocked by the show and the song :-). Hilarious i´d say!

Greets

Tony

I'm a bit curious, How warm is it currently in the country/City you live in? And I guess there's a piece of masochist in me, Wen't for a +20km cycling trip in this +30'C heat! Big Grin Although I don't how much that sounds to you, but after a -25'C winter, I can only watch the sweat drops falling from my armpits Big Grin or maybe the only cure is to go to the beach! And I didn't find ARMA 2 that I wen't looking for In few shops on my little trip, guess I'll have to order it from some net site. How sad.
So:
Finland, Hämeenlinna (about 100km north from the capital) 30,4'C (2.00 pm.)  -> we'll se if the temperature will rise in few hours! Now to the beach!  Wink
We're looking at a high of 32'C, today. No ocean, sadly, but lots of lakes!
It is a mild 35 C here today, but in a few days it will be back to 38 or 39 C when this cool front leaves.
(07-05-2010, 05:05 PM)Viking link Wrote: [ -> ]back to 38 or 39 C when this cool front leaves.
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
I feel sorry for you Viking, you must be mildly roasted out there. Do you live in the middle of a desert?

To speak for myself I start "overheating" at 20C....., it might be worth noticing that middle temperature in middle of Norway was for June 10.2 C  :-\
Well I too don't live near coast of a sea. But the Finland is full of lakes, and that's a blessing in this temperature Big Grin And lake water is alot warmer that sea Big Grin I just don't get along with cold water, though I don't have anything against -25'C outside, I'll propably never go swimming to an icy lake in -4'C water. One of finnish habits I just don't get Big Grin
And yeah, If the climate in Finland would change so, that here would be 38 at summer, I would propably move to a lake and live there ;D
It was -38 here last winter. Pretty cold and might be the reason I'm not totally adjusted to the green winter yet Tongue
And you live where...? Siberia?
Here in eastern Ohio it's going to reach 34*C today with about 40-60% humidity. :o

Not as bad as some places, sure, but still...today will be a "stay inside with the air conditioner" day. Tongue

@Anguis, I'm surprised to hear that Minnesota is getting up to 32*C. I guess it's cause the rest of the United States thinks of Minnesota as a perpetual ice shelf. Big Grin
No Overlord it is not the desert but it can sure feel like it in the summer. It will be like this until October then it will cool down for fall  to around 26 C - 29 C for the highs, by Novemeber it will be between 18 C and 21 C.  In the winter it can get to around -3.8 C for a few days maybe even a week or 2 but it is more often around 4.4 C in winter. Then comes March and its back to 21 C or better. We measure snow cover in days (sometimes hours) not months lol.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6