Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: [CiA] Arma 2 : Screenshots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Here's the christmas tree bug I had last night (not the first time):
[Image: snowtrees.th.jpg]

When I looked to e.g. South, I could see all the forest trees covered with wannabe snow pixels, and if I turned to other general direction they would suddenly disappear. This screenshot doesn't exactly show the intensity and the way how the "snowflakes" were vividly moving and glittering in the sunlight - it looked quite nice actually... at least for a while. But very, very distracting. Smile

jäger

I'm not sure, but that seems to AToC or AA-related problem. Do you have AA on?
(04-04-2011, 06:41 PM)jäger link Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure, but that seems to AToC or AA-related problem. Do you have AA on?

I have Anti-Aliasing enabled with "Low" setting. What's AToC ?
I'll try to fiddle with the setting when this happens next time. I don't want to disable my AA straight away, because it makes the texture edges so much smoother.
Since me and Overlord had some weird artefacts as well, I think that the problem was on the mission's side.

jäger

I had same kind of artifacts when running benchmark missions. But that was around 15-20 white pixels per tree.
Here's one literally hot picture from last night bird's point of view:

[Image: convoyonfire.th.jpg]

No more fuel for takis...
(06-06-2011, 03:00 PM)Osku link Wrote: [ -> ]Here's one literally hot picture from last night bird's point of view:

Nice, what were you looking through? a window?
(06-07-2011, 10:57 PM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Osku link=topic=2077.msg14558#msg14558 date=1307365206]
Here's one literally hot picture from last night bird's point of view:

Nice, what were you looking through? a window?
[/quote]

Not window, the rear opening on one of the trucks.
[Image: zwortar.th.jpg]

Operating mortar can sometimes be a frightening job, and death can come suddenly. Read Zwobot's face...
Haha, you know when operating the mortar you are looking straight up in the sky and can't see anything what's going on around you. But suddenly I saw a seagull hovering at the edge of the screen and I knew Osku fell victim to the counter battery fire  Smile
lol, what an expression oin that face, guess he didn't know what hit him either Smile
That bullet-hole, over the left eye.... hmmmm... sounds familiar in a way Big Grin
It was quite a nice mission. My conclusion as a spotter is to direct the first rounds to hit "before" the target and correct from there. trying to correct rounds that fall from behind the target is a lot harder.
hi,

We finished deadly deal

[Image: mini_225960deadlydeal.jpg]

cya.

Nikiller.
With planes?? GJ
(04-04-2011, 03:11 PM)Osku link Wrote: [ -> ][Image: snowtrees.th.jpg]

[quote author=Osku link=topic=2077.msg14031#msg14031 date=1301941495]
[quote author=jäger link=topic=2077.msg14030#msg14030 date=1301935261]
I'm not sure, but that seems to AToC or AA-related problem. Do you have AA on?

I have Anti-Aliasing enabled with "Low" setting. What's AToC ?
I'll try to fiddle with the setting when this happens next time. I don't want to disable my AA straight away, because it makes the texture edges so much smoother.
[/quote][/quote]
FYI if anyone runs into the same problem:

Disabling Anisotrophic filter (in-game settings) fixed this for me.

I also have Anti-Aliasing disabled - gives nice performance boost and it started to mess up the low-level vegetation textures after ATI updated drivers to version 10.4 (or could've been 10.5).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11