Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: [CiA] Arma 2 : Screenshots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Check this out - http://forums.bistudio.com/showpost.php?...ount=1768\
Kenwort's photo collage which he took during the October 9 2011 coop night.
I especially like the one with the medic healing in the midst of a smoke screen. Looks like he is trying to calm down the wounded soldier Smile
still can't reply
you mean oktober, but nice screenies anyway!
(10-10-2011, 05:41 PM)rundll.exe link Wrote: [ -> ]you mean oktober, but nice screenies anyway!

Bah! corrected. Smile
(10-10-2011, 12:55 PM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]Check this out - http://forums.bistudio.com/showpost.php?...ount=1768\
Kenwort's photo collage which he took during the October 9 2011 coop night.
I especially like the one with the medic healing in the midst of a smoke screen. Looks like he is trying to calm down the wounded soldier Smile

Wow! Nice shots, gj Kenwort!
Wow, now I'm really feeling like I'm missing half of the the game... Best my computer can do is the medium settings. The game really looks awesome in the pictures. I can't even imagine the amount of atmostphere that brings to the game... (rolling in self pity...)

Well.. Maybe I'll get arma3 running on high after my graduation... Tongue

And I like the most the picture where the three soldiers are walking in a beautiful formation down the road. Smile Or the one with soldiers in a line looking down the road at night.
yeah, Kenwort really knows how to make things look good :-).

But it was in fact very nice missions and good teamplay. We had only minor casualties on these missions. Especially the Zargabad mission i didn´t expect it to go so smooth, as i tried it several times alone when editing and a few times with Osku when testing. But we did a great job there aswell. Very intense close combat fighting. Only thing i didnt like was, that the two teams split off for quite a long time to work on different objectives. If kept on focused on one objective from different directions it would have been even cooler :-).

And the other mission was really great fun to lead you guys, because everyone did a great job (even Variable with his awful driving skills ;-) )! We were very smart and effective. Most of the time we could hold off the guys to a safe distance and use our advantage of weapons, but also fought off these sneaky bbastards who could make it through and got really close :-)

I hope to get my 2TB harddisk soon, so i can make some frapses aswell :-)

Tony
(10-10-2011, 11:27 PM)Fat Tony link Wrote: [ -> ](even Variable with his awful driving skills ;-) )
You didn't drive then? Tongue
Kenwort replied to this thread after Variable's post but Kenwort's post does not show up except in this recent posts list: http://www.ciahome.net/forum/index.php?action=recent (it's already on page 2)
(10-10-2011, 11:27 PM)Fat Tony link Wrote: [ -> ]And the other mission was really great fun to lead you guys, because everyone did a great job (even Variable with his awful driving skills ;-) )!
Hehe sorry about that. Considering I had a baby in my arms, Danny to get on TS and server and help with his addons installation until Wiggum kindly replaced me, I think I was an about average driver Smile
But the biggest driving mistake was not because I was distracted, it because because I was an idiot. Drove too far over the ridge while tony was scouting alone and ate a burst of 23mm BMP cannon fire that killed one tire. At least the vehicle was in a good position to fire on the town once Wiggum destroyed that BMP Wink
(10-11-2011, 01:05 AM)Overlord link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Fat Tony link=topic=2077.msg15521#msg15521 date=1318282061](even Variable with his awful driving skills ;-) )
You didn't drive then? Tongue
[/quote]

I did aswell OL, thats why i pointing to others, so none thinks about blaming me :-).

@Zwo/Kenwort: I saw it aswell, its a problem/bug with this version and reminded me to work more on the 2.0 testforums. But right now, i couldn´t get some modules to work we want to have in there, so might take a bit before we can switch. Though i wonder, why Kemwort is "blocked" so consequently, most of us is only temporarily having this problem.
This is indeed weird. Overlord even deleted Kenwort from the DB and from the forums at the past, and still the problem remains.
Osku is definitely not the guy you want to fix your car Smile
[Image: ac9497154647442.jpg]
[Image: 4b9a5e155768281.jpg]
Winning hearts and goats.

[Image: 26b59f155768332.jpg]
Now you never gonna believe me I shot the hostage unintentionally.

[Image: c26d63155768365.jpg]
Because we like lasers.

[Image: 3ba2a2155768449.jpg]
Take a break in the lake. (notice sun reflection on the water although sun is behind the hill)
Hehe that hostage shooting part was funny. You are playing with fire Misha, aiming a large caliber sniper rifle on our precious cargo Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11