Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Arma II missions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Zandhaas

Version 2.8 contains 103 coops, 53 playable with an addon and another 50 variants playable with default Arma II content:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~svdorst/rcir_coop_pack.rar

Regards,

Sander
Thank You again Wink
will upload just now

Zandhaas

There has been an update, with some new missions and some missions fixed to correct a side effect of applying patch 1.07. This brings the total to 117 coops, 57 playable with default Arma II, 60 requiring an addon.

Regards,

Sander
You then miss 3 for 60 for default ArmaII....  :Smile

Zandhaas

Tongue I do not miss them, it is rather the rest of the world that remains short changed. There are more missions on my hard drive than have been released into the wild.The eventual total of default Arma II missions will reach 65 by the time I have finished the WIP ones on Chernarus. After that I start on Arrowhead and CWR2 missions.

Regards,

Sander
I uploaded "Hell patrol" (co_1-18_hell_patrol.takistan) to the server. It's basically a remake of what I described in the PvP thread some time ago.

It can be played as team vs team or all players on one side as true coop (leave AI on for the other side then). In either case there are independent units patrolling the area who are hostile to both Blufor and Redfor.
hey, sounds cool! Looking forward to give them a try on tuesday (tomorrow)!

Cheers for the mssion-makers!

Tony
Nice mission Zwobot, good to see you haven't falled in that "respawn-trap" Smile
What do you mean respawn trap?
(09-18-2010, 10:49 PM)Zwobot link Wrote:What do you mean respawn trap?
That's there's NO respawn Wink
Lot of guys make nice missions but add respawn to it that, in my point of view, destroy the whole mission.
So, again, thank you for not adding respawn to your mission.

Zandhaas

Group respawn makes it a lot easier to define conditions for ending a mission than no respawn at all. It also cuts down on the time spent as a bird, so I have no intention of disabling it. The workaround is simple: have enough players to fill all available slots in a mission.

---

Version 2.1 adds two new missions and contains changes to some existing coops to mitigate the effects of patch V1.54. The total of missions included is now 24.

New missions:

co08_spot_cache.Takistan.pbo

co09_pass_orders.Takistan.pbo

Spot Cache features an infantry patrol tasked with locating and destroying three enemy caches.

Pass Orders has an infantry squad securing a road by eliminatin enemy personnel and heavy weapons in the area.

Download current version

Regards,

Sander
Will be on server tonight Sander, thanks again Smile
Another remake of one of my not quite finished Ofp missions:

Spähtrupp (part 1)

Slots: 8 (Russian infantry)
Time of day: Dawn
Parameters: Weather (clear / rain)

Briefing:
Situation:
a) Enemy
Is retreating to the east since yesterday. Contact was lost at dusk.
Enemy is wearing digital woodland camo.

b) Friendly
Able Company on point of the 1337th CiA Brigade is camping near Stary Sobor.

Unteroffizier Marto's hMG squad is setup on the edge of the forest.

The company will move out in two hours.

Mission:
The company commander wants to know:
Is hill 491 (Altar) occupied by enemy forces?

Your squad is sent out on a recon patrol.

Execution:
ou advance with your squad through the depression towards hill 391. From there move on through the wood to hill 491 (Altar) and find out if it is occupied by the enemy.

If you make contact with the enemy you are to stay in contact. If the hill is free of enemies you are to stay there until the company links up.

Report from hill 391 (use Radio trigger).

hMG squad Marto is covering your advance to hill 391.

Map:
[Image: 70df94105455860.jpg]
Plauing... Smile
Errr... what?
Pages: 1 2 3