Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Wanna Play FDF?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Edit 16/3 2011:
Some 1500+ FDF missions on server, should be enough for a couple of coop sessions.
If anyone feel for a FDF session, feel free to use our shout-box right on the homepage. Just ask if anyone could start the server. If AA2-server is empty I'm sure someone with power can do it pretty quick.
Do you mean that AA2 goes offline when FDF is started? If so, why... bandwidth limitations?
Actually I'm not sure what's going to happen, might be server limitation but we could try run both servers at once and see what happens.
This would be great to try out, just to see. Maybe on an 'off' day, to check how the system might be stressed?
Good idea Anguis, upgomming Monday evening?
Can do - let me know when would be good.
I can see that FDF/BAS server is active under 85.252.203.43:2302 ip adress  Big Grin

So any coopnight at this wednesday possible? Wink
I'm planning to be there!
That's the plan mikka
I saw that the server was put in FDF mode Sunday and I guess Variable was on TS but away. No one ever went on the server.

I will be a late arrival on Wednesday if anyone is still playing when I get home.
(01-11-2011, 08:06 PM)Overlord link Wrote:That's the plan mikka

OL, what TS will be used?
TS2, our official one. Have you tried connecting yet?
Yes, I have been successful - said "Hi!" to Osku.
Oh, that's abuse..... Keep talk to a minimum  Big Grin
(01-11-2011, 11:57 PM)Overlord link Wrote:Oh, that's abuse..... Keep talk to a minimum  Big Grin

Yes, the enemies might be listening...
Pages: 1 2 3