Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: [CiA] Arma 2 Server : Required Addons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Please visit the "Needed Addons" page, we keep it updated with the currently needed addons.
Vanha's coop pack, which currently seems like the only viable source for missions on Thirsk needs also KuiK's Winter Camos http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?t=99342.
What do you say?  :-\
No problem, I'll add them as soon as possible. Will be added to ArmA2 FDF server for starter. I'll fix DL links too.
Is there any more addons required? I remember we had some trouble with a few missions.

KuiK's Winter Camos added
(04-19-2011, 05:09 PM)Overlord link Wrote: [ -> ]CiA ArmA2 FDF server is currently using the following addons:

[color=blue]FDFMod
[color=blue]Thirsk island
[color=blue]KuiK's Winter Camos
OL, armaholic links bring up a "no hotlink allowed" page. Could you edit the links to armaholic's download pages instead of direct ones?
Done
I have uploaded Vanha's Thirsk missions to the server.
(04-29-2011, 06:40 PM)Osku link Wrote: [ -> ]I have uploaded Vanha's Thirsk missions to the server.
Hehe was just about to.
FDF this sunday? Tongue And is the Thirks trying to copy Finlands nature? Atleast it looks A LOT more like Finland than the podagorsk which is just another cherna. I have to do some free roaming! Tongue
And is the winter working? Or what is that snowy area there?
(04-30-2011, 08:58 AM)Bubba link Wrote: [ -> ]And is the winter working? Or what is that snowy area there?

Yes it's working. Thirsk is actually two different islands: Thirsk and Thirsk Winter
(04-30-2011, 08:58 AM)Bubba link Wrote: [ -> ]FDF this sunday? Tongue And is the Thirks trying to copy Finlands nature? Atleast it looks A LOT more like Finland than the podagorsk which is just another cherna.
Yes, Thirsk is a fictional northern Finnish province.
Good games 1/5, many players. Let's hope it will stay like it.
1/5?!? I'll give 3/5 and there were some moments worth of 10/5! Tongue And yes, last time i've played with +10 players was in ofp Tongue
And this game is meant to be played like that. It's doesnt give the simulation feeling with less than ~8 players!

Only one not-so-good thing was that the AI was a bit unresponsive! Can the skill be set a bit higher without the AI becoming terminators? I've understood the setting is somewhat sensitive, and makes all AIs with pistols shoot better than humans with m110, with quite small changes!  :Smile
Quote:1/5?!? I'll give 3/5 and there were some moments worth of 10/5!
I agree with your game rating system Bubba, but my 1/5 actualy refers to the current date.
Can also be written as 05.01.11, 01.05.2011, 2011.05.01, 2011.01.05, 1/5-11, 1/5-2011.
It all depends of which country you are grown (or feed) up in.  Big Grin

Quote:Only one not-so-good thing was that the AI was a bit unresponsive! Can the skill be set a bit higher without the AI becoming terminators? I've understood the setting is somewhat sensitive, and makes all AIs with pistols shoot better than humans with m110, with quite small changes!  :Smile
Well, I don't know if it's related to the mod (FDF) or missions. We need to test a few missions we know from OA in FDF before changing server settings.
(05-02-2011, 05:11 PM)Overlord link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Bubba ]
1/5?!? I'll give 3/5 and there were some moments worth of 10/5!
I agree with your game rating system Bubba, but my 1/5 actualy refers to the current date.
Can also be written as 05.01.11, 01.05.2011, 2011.05.01, 2011.01.05, 1/5-11, 1/5-2011.
It all depends of which country you are grown (or feed) up in.  Big Grin

Quote:Only one not-so-good thing was that the AI was a bit unresponsive! Can the skill be set a bit higher without the AI becoming terminators? I've understood the setting is somewhat sensitive, and makes all AIs with pistols shoot better than humans with m110, with quite small changes!  :Smile
Well, I don't know if it's related to the mod (FDF) or missions. We need to test a few missions we know from OA in FDF before changing server settings.
[/quote]
Yeah they were too apathetic. Was it the first time we used FDF on our server? If so, it must be the reason...
Really refreshing stuff those addons are. I never bothered to try them out before (except FDF), but they really add new atmosphere to the game.

Oh, and BTW, cool missions, best I've played online for a very long time since OFP.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5