Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Who Stole My Souvlaki SP & MP (co04) (Arma 3)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
im up for whenever, just let me know
I'll try to be there Misha, but I can't promise anything...
I can probably move it to one or even two hours early on Wednesday if you want. Still, testing should not be long, one hour max.
~TRG now uses correct 5.56x45mm ammunition

cant remember if you have it in your mission but a heads up anyways!
Hm, gametracker under maintenance. I'll be online in one hour at the latest. Check.
New patch out, ha! Now there's even more things to test. I will get on the server after downloading update.
not thursday or friday? stable correct?  23mins till fin dl
Server is not updated yet, thus I need to host a game on my computer.

I am up for 20 minutes more then I need to go.

From testing I already know that when in mission number 1 dies then nobody takes over scripted communication with the base. Need to fix that somehow.

Now I only need to test JIP.
unfortunately my connection isnt DLing that quickly Sad Perhaps 2mrrw or friday?
Yeah, I guess everything went against today's testing, first gametracker was down, then Arma 3 update... I and I couldn't do some more testing...

You can always play on Thursday if you want, I am doing the test because I want to make sure that mission doesn't ruin your fun.

Ok, with me not being able to play tomorrow I schedule next test for Friday night, let's say from 22 CET to 23 CET. One hour should be enough to get all I want to know.
I will host game on my computer in 2 hours. Check TS.
on ts3 awaiting orders
I loaded my mission (SP) and was surprised that it still works (last time I edited was after official Arma 3 release).

Everything works, but I got this error: C:\Users.../mission/groups/item57/vehicles/item0.vehicle: Vehicle class Site_Civilian no longer exists

I guess it's civilan sites I added, but then BIS removed them from the game. Can I just remove lines which contain civi sites from the mission's sqm file?
(01-11-2014, 01:33 PM)Misha link Wrote:I guess it's civilan sites I added, but then BIS removed them from the game. Can I just remove lines which contain civi sites from the mission's sqm file?

Not quite as easy, the items usually have numbers, and I am not sure if the numbers are allowed to have "breaks" in it, if you get what I mean. There should be an

items=26;

or similar line that needs to be adjusted (the number of items placed on the map).

Likely, the civilian site is ungrouped, meaning that in its group it is the only item and you can delete the whole group. In that case, delete the

class ItemXX {....}

where the site is contained, and in class Groups, decrease items=xxx by one.

Make a backup in any case!
I tried deleting "Class item57" from sqm but then mission won't load. Solved it by setting items=0. Thanx!

Will add some small details and final version is on it's way (unless BIS does not break something in the future).
Pages: 1 2 3 4