Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: [CiA] Arma 3 Server Updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I guess. I started the dev branch updater. Server should be up when update finishes. Please let me know if it's not.
Its up mate but, should it now be put to stable now?
Just been on though, all working fine.

(09-15-2013, 10:05 AM)ck-claw link Wrote:Its up mate but, should it now be put to stable now?
Just been on though, all working fine.
I ran the dev branch updater. So it should be the dev branch.
Personally i would stick to the stable for now as it's the full release version.
Suppose it depends on what gets added when Dev branch starts up again Monday? (tomorrow)
Got a point there, launching stable updater now.
Can someone confirm the server is up and is using the stable version? It didn't auto-restart after the update for some reason.
Seems fine-Says Version 1.00  Smile

Although Stable & Dev are of the same atm.
Ffs- switched my game off of Dev branch the othe day, just started steam,came back and has done a big update?
Checked and it somehow has gone back to Dev-so i'll stick on dev now-might be for the best as the updates/fixes being added daily! (some/most from before the lock-down).
Sry to be a pain buddy-but, any chance to keep the server up to date with the Dev branch?
Sure, no problem. Dev updater launched.
Any addons going to be added to the server or not yet? Any addons ok on the server or not yet?

Also, all the missions working or you would need someone to test that?

(If they don't work, best delete or modify it ? )
(09-28-2013, 07:48 AM)Phantom link Wrote:Any addons going to be added to the server or not yet?

I opt for the excellent FHQ M4 pack Big Grin
Put the accessory pack too. I usually do optional parameters for my missions utilizing custom weapons. I'd opt for WW AI cover stuff, TMR realism, flashbangs, FHQ stuff. Too bad TPW no dedicated servers....

(09-28-2013, 05:44 PM)Phantom link Wrote:I'd opt for WW AI cover stuff
Works on dedis?

(09-28-2013, 05:44 PM)Phantom link Wrote:TMR realism
Required on the server? Isn't it client side only?

(09-28-2013, 05:44 PM)Phantom link Wrote:flashbangs
Enough coop missions that require it out there that would justify that?

(09-28-2013, 05:44 PM)Phantom link Wrote:FHQ stuff
I've seen a lot of coop missions that use that, am I right?

(09-28-2013, 05:44 PM)Phantom link Wrote:Too bad TPW no dedicated servers....
Indeed... I hope Ollem will come to the rescue and adapt it to MP as he did with the Arma 2 version.
(09-28-2013, 07:34 PM)Variable link Wrote:Works on dedis?
seems like not yet. Windwalking may be working on it sooner or later.

(09-28-2013, 07:34 PM)Variable link Wrote:Required on the server? Isn't it client side only?
If that's the case, I'll just always keep mine enable.

(09-28-2013, 07:34 PM)Variable link Wrote:Enough coop missions that require it out there that would justify that?
Not yet, once I get my Rainbow Six style missions out more, maybe.

(09-28-2013, 07:34 PM)Variable link Wrote:I've seen a lot of coop missions that use that, am I right?
Maybe a few.
Pages: 1 2 3