Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: [CiA] Arma 3 Server Updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
All missions on the server are deleted. Mission authors please upload the latest version of your missions.
Should the entries on the CiA Server Mission List be sorted clean as well and restarted from scratch?
I wiped the Arma 3 online mission list tab from all missions. Mission makers, please add your missions to the list as you upload them.
Looks like it's mission hunting time Tongue I'll probably see if I got some spare time after or during class. I got no means to test a mission from my laptop so I'll have to wait until I'm home but my sister have errands on Wednesday so I'll be home around 8-9 pm
(10-02-2013, 12:34 PM)Variable link Wrote:I wiped the Arma 3 online mission list tab from all missions. Mission makers, please add your missions to the list as you upload them.

Five FHQ missions so far (three from Varanon, two from myself)
I'm thrilled! Big Grin
(10-02-2013, 07:28 PM)Alwarren link Wrote:Five FHQ missions so far (three from Varanon, two from myself)

Excellent -tbh all i wanna do is play Arma3 not Arma2(i stopped playing Arma2 ages ago and rattled up 300+ hrs in BF3) -saying that, having a real balst playing Arma2 atm with you guys!  Smile
TPWCAS and Zeus AI Skill mods has been installed on the server! Initial testing shows good results, but more testing will be appreciated.
Nice one Matey!! 8)
I installed Blastcore A3 on the server since the latest update introduced AI vision block by smoke grenades. However I'm not sure it will work since this Smile
And then you hope the blastcore scripts really run on the server, because there is no "player" , I'd have to check the scripts to see if it works, or you'd have to test it with a simple mission.
Pages: 1 2 3