Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Player names under Command bar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
And this is why i won't touch PwS -i don't know what SB is up too but, the main reason for me to use SixUpdater was auto update of addons!
But alas, this simply seems not a function of PwS??
(11-08-2013, 05:48 PM)doveman link Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, it can be a bit frustrating but I think it's just he has trouble staying on top of things as it's only one person doing the updates at the moment. Hopefully things will improve on that front soon.

I can imagine, I suppose he needs to do this by hand... would be easier if the mod's authors could push updates themselves.

Quote:I've posted a comment pointing out that they've overlooked it anyway, so hopefully that will get it some attention Smile

Just saw they got updated Big Grin Thanks.
(11-08-2013, 08:52 PM)Alwarren link Wrote: [ -> ]I can imagine, I suppose he needs to do this by hand... would be easier if the mod's authors could push updates themselves.

Yeah, I think they have plans to allow this, which will make life a lot easier.

Quote:Just saw they got updated Big Grin Thanks.

Cool  Big Grin
(11-08-2013, 08:37 PM)ck-claw link Wrote: [ -> ]And this is why i won't touch PwS -i don't know what SB is up too but, the main reason for me to use SixUpdater was auto update of addons!
But alas, this simply seems not a function of PwS??

It does do that, in fact it's the main purpose but of course it depends on getting the updated addons onto the Six network before it can auto-update them for users. Anyway, hopefully things will improve in the near future to smooth that process.
Hey Alwarren

I can't seem to get this working, so hopefully you have some ideas Smile

In addition to the required mods for Tues, I'm also using the recommended ones which are:

- "@Blastcore_Visuals"
- "@JSRS"
- "@JSRS_ACR"
- "acrlite"
- "@sthud"
- "@blakes_pradar"

and in addition

@dfs_stanceindicator (I thought this might be the problem as it displays in the same area as your mod but I tested without it, by starting a Multiplayer game with myself as Leader and still didn't see any difference).
@DigitalCompass
@LandTex
@mapplus
@ScopeFX

I have a bunch of other mods (gdt, RUG, trueuser, PvPscene, slx) that I have all together in a folder that I also use but I've tested without these by removing the folder from the profile, so it can't be any of those (assuming I'm doing the testing right but no sign of your mod appears).

In fact, I've just tested without any of those mods and even without @blakes_pradar or @sthud and still nothing. I've definitely got the @FHQ_CommandBarLabel/addons installed and the userconfig/FHQ/CommandBarLabel.hpp.
Blake ACE Radar is not on the recommended addons list in ages. Remove it as it is probably competing with Alwarren's command bar. One thing you are missing is mk4 hud. It's a mandatory addon.
(11-27-2013, 04:46 PM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]Blake ACE Radar is not on the recommended addons list in ages. Remove it as it is probably competing with Alwarren's command bar. One thing you are missing is mk4 hud. It's a mandatory addon.

OK, I'll dump pradar then thanks but that's not the problem I don't think as I tested without it.

MK4 HUD is actually one of the required mods in the PwS profiles (it's on Six as just @MK4), so I do have that enabled for both ArmA2 profiles and I've added it to my A3 profile manually already.
@Alwarren can you pls fix this spam in .rpt file which I have when I use your addon
Quote:....
Wrong color format size #ffff
Thanks for the heads-up, Horus. Fixed in the latest version.
Update released, first post updated.
(12-03-2013, 02:24 AM)Alwarren link Wrote: [ -> ]Update released, first post updated.
Thanks.....no more errors Smile
Alright, finally updated this. New version 1.4 attached to the first post.

New features:
- Compatible with Arma 2 and Arma 3
- Compatible with the ShackTac HUD colors.

Enjoy!
Awesome, thanks Alwarren Smile

I'll update the PwS profiles with this.
First post updated with a bugfixed version. The version number remains the same, but this one gets rid of the "Default" error message.
Used this for the 1st time Thursday night!
Was a very good addition for me, now no need to answer 'copy' to find my number!
And permanently show my team colour , which helps for a drunken bum like me Wink
Pages: 1 2 3