Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Player names under Command bar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(04-19-2014, 12:32 AM)Alwarren link Wrote: [ -> ]First post updated with a bugfixed version. The version number remains the same, but this one gets rid of the "Default" error message.

Thanks Alwarren. Updated on our server for our PwS profile.
Alwarren, I hope you are still intending to move it so it will not block the GPS?
(04-19-2014, 02:55 PM)ck-claw link Wrote: [ -> ]Used this for the 1st time Thursday night!
Was a very good addition for me, now no need to answer 'copy' to find my number!
And permanently show my team colour , which helps for a drunken bum like me Wink

Yeah, it's great isn't it. Much easier not having to fumble around for a reminder of our number, etc Smile
(04-19-2014, 04:04 PM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]Alwarren, I hope you are still intending to move it so it will not block the GPS?

Right, I forgot that. I'll try to do that before tomorrow's Coop.
Alright, updated the first post with a new version. This one has three new settings in the userconfig:
FHQ_CBL_GroupInfoRight,  FHQ_CBL_GroupInfoBottom, FHQ_CBL_GroupDirection to change the offset of the group info from the right and bottom of the screen, and the direction in which it pops up. See the comments in the userconfig file for details and possible values.
Thanks! After some testing I came up with the parameters that will set the command bar where I want it. Check this image to see how it shows: http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/4866...E502E74E4/

The parameters:
#define FHQ_CBL_GroupInfoRight 2.4
#define FHQ_CBL_GroupInfoBottom 0.85
(04-19-2014, 11:19 PM)Alwarren link Wrote: [ -> ]Alright, updated the first post with a new version. This one has three new settings in the userconfig:
FHQ_CBL_GroupInfoRight,  FHQ_CBL_GroupInfoBottom, FHQ_CBL_GroupDirection to change the offset of the group info from the right and bottom of the screen, and the direction in which it pops up. See the comments in the userconfig file for details and possible values.

Thanks, server updated.
Alwarren can you pls fix this error in laste version. In A2 MP when we start mission I have this error...
Quote:Error in expression <ctrlTextHeight _this>
  Error position: <_this>
  Error Missing ;
Error in expression <ctrlTextHeight _this>
  Error position: <_this>
  Error Missing ;

...and this error comes from initCommandBar.sqf line

Quote:FHQ_CBL_GetTextHeight = compile "ctrlTextHeight _this";

Thanks  Smile
(05-12-2014, 12:56 AM)Horus link Wrote: [ -> ]Alwarren can you pls fix this error in laste version. In A2 MP when we start mission I have this error...
...and this error comes from initCommandBar.sqf line

Thanks  Smile

Yeah that command is only valid for Arma 3, it shouldn't execute on Arma 2. Have to find out why, I'll upload a fix ASAP.
i have problems decompressing this FHQ_CommandBarLabel_v1.4.7z , no matter what i use winrar, winzip or zip-7Z. Can you advice?
It's another broken attachment I think, I'm sure it should be re-uploaded.
(its on PWS tho, if you need it)
Pages: 1 2 3