Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Phantom Mission Pack #1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'll be working on some more missions here and there. Most of the time at the moment I'll probably be on break, but I guess having mission packs and then closing them up once they're done is much more manageable than an ongoing massive mission pack without end.

First mission I made for this pack. co06_cwr2_trucker_porter.trinity. I made this while I was bored at a friend's house.

I'll call this the Quicky Pack since all missions that I'll make for these will only take a few hours and should mainly contain some straight forward objectives like ambush this convoy, seize this town, sabotage this satellite, etc. I'll just post individual missions on here, but I won't release to public yet until I feel like I'm ready.
New mission added. It's a stealth mission.... where you go around shooting light bulbs. There's 21 light bulbs to shoot out in Feruz Abad. You have to destroy all 21 light bulbs then fly away using the little bird. Don't get caught by civilians or Takistan militias or army (depending on difficulty you set).
(09-14-2013, 07:28 AM)Phantom link Wrote:There's 21 light bulbs to shoot out in Feruz Abad. You have to destroy all 21 light bulbs then fly away using the little bird.

Outlawz will love this, he can get free reign of his hatred of light bulbs and kill the MoFus wherever he finds them Big Grin
This does sound fun  8)
Updated Light Bulb Killers. Parameters added to enable/disable NV Goggles for mission (default is disable). Day change to september 12 for a little more moonlight. Parameter added to enable/disable TPW Houselights.

Fap and Maverick completed the mission themselves while we were dead though. They said it was pretty easy (well, you can always crank up the mission difficulty in the parameters).

Easy - No guerilla with rifles in the town, all in base, just civilians
Normal - Militia patrols (default)
Medium - Takistan Military Patrols
Hard - Takistan Military Patrols and a few NV Patrols
Insane - Your typical Phantom Six missions.
lol we need to give it another go especially after the update. It's still marked, yeah?
Marked as what?

Updated Trucker Porter. It should stop crashing as the convoy comes now. (Should be a nice and simple easy ambush mission).
Anyone interested in Celle 2 missions?
(09-27-2013, 04:11 AM)Phantom link Wrote:Anyone interested in Celle 2 missions?

I was thinking about Celle 2 myself, actually. It's a rather big map ideal for tank engagements and helicopter missions
(09-27-2013, 09:41 AM)Varanon link Wrote:I was thinking about Celle 2 myself, actually. It's a rather big map ideal for tank engagements and helicopter missions
Would love to have more of those. Also requested by popular demand. I'm up for adding Celle if we will have at least several missions for it. How about making them with ACE? We could use more ACE missions.
I got a few around my collection in my mission folder mainly ace celle 2 missions by fox. I guess I'll try to crank some out (I still rather make ACE and non ACE version <I did ACE converts on my old pack due to popular request>, but for some missions that doesn't fit for an ace or a vanilla version I shall make exclusives. Since I'm in school now, process might be slower for editing for me. I might do a few editing before practice at the library or something (but laptop can't preview so I'll get the fine details at home)
2 new missions up for Hazar Kot Valley. 12 players Talibans (with lots of OG7s, only your glorious leader have the launcher).
Phantom, you rock my world.
So I heard UPSMON made all the AIs mob up on you guys? I guess I'll change that to BIS Fnc Taskpatrol instead and get rid of UPSMON.

Any other feedbacks?
First of all, I liked it. Not sure we can take out that many of them but without upsmon I suppose it's possible.
More RPG launchers, MGs are sniper rifles will make the mission much more interesting. Don't give them to us at start, put them at the hands of the enemies in the first mortar positions so we can loot it from them.
Pages: 1 2