Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: The TeamSpeak/Skype Quotes.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
For those random moments on TeamSpeak

Variable - you'd better add the ones you mentioned  ;D
Fap: "What? Where is the....? Oh, mmmm, no, no, never mind" Big Grin
Stick : Why is my name in gray???

Varanon : Because your own name is always in grey!

ck-claw : Ffs Stick,comes to something when a German has to point out how to spell 'Grey'

Varanon : Lol
(10-19-2013, 07:20 PM)ck-claw link Wrote: [ -> ]Skype

Stick : Why is my name in gray???

Alwarren : Because your own name is always in grey!

ck-claw : Ffs Stick,comes to something when a German has to point out how to spell 'Grey'

Alwarren : Lol
LOL
(10-19-2013, 07:33 PM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]LOL

It was Varanon, by the way Wink
The times I get mixed up between who's who.
(10-19-2013, 10:29 PM)Alwarren link Wrote: [ -> ]It was Varanon, by the way Wink

Ha ha- thanks,fixed OP
Varanon WTF- I just saw a Tunguska fly by!!!

Rest Of Ts Ha ha ha lolz

[sub]edit rundll: corrected quote[/sub]
(10-30-2013, 12:18 AM)ck-claw link Wrote: [ -> ]Varanon WTF- I just saw a Tunguska fly by!!!

*cough* It was Alwarren Wink
Hahaha  ;D
(10-30-2013, 06:38 PM)Alwarren link Wrote: [ -> ]*cough* It was Alwarren Wink

FFS- everytime!!!!! :o :o
The Tunguska flying was epic! I laughed so much at that!
I found it hillarious:

Variable: Misha, confirm
<pause>
Variable: Misha, do you copy ?
<pause>
Variable: Misha is dead
Misha: What ?

Yeah, I also hate it that the tanks/APCs are so loud you don't hear any TS comms anymore  ;D
lol, from now on anyone who does not respond will be declared as dead and will be ignored!!

About Teamspeak in vehicles- use windows mixer to lower Arma 2 's volume and increase Teamspeak. I set it up once and from then on I have no communications problems whatsoever. Invest 2 minutes in finding the golden point and there shall peace upon us all.
The problem with lowering the volume is that it sometimes is important to hear to spot enemies.  With the volume lowered this is sometimes difficult.

I wonder if the windows communication stuff works that can reduve your volume when using Skype for example.  Have to test that once I'm home.

(And I should switch off autocorrect when I type on the phone)

Edit: Of course it doesn't work. There's a TS plugin that does it, but the site is unreachable right now
Pages: 1 2 3