Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Phantom Arma 3 Pack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
All addons are optional. You can enable/disable via parameters (just a bunch of weapons and flashbangs, that's all). No addons are needed.
Loved the mission Phantom, great atmosphere! Too bad it's very buggy now:

We couldn't open doors at the objective. The options were there but had no effect. Also, we all had a tremendous FPS drop at the objective, which got worse every minute. Enemy was not responsive and when shot they'd like shoved into the ground.
Yeah, I just asked Maverick about it. Strange how I went for a speed run a bit by myself (didn't get to the buildings yet since I just made it real quick before bed). I'll check on it probably when I get home, going to be off to class.

Was wondering if you like the way the weapons selected (my way of limiting the ammo or enabling custom weapons and such).

It was experimental, I was wondering whether the zorilya AI script may not work so well or right on dedicated server or the custom buildings and such. I remember doors can open (but with that tremendous FPS drop, I assume CPU might be strain so nothing would work and AI would become more retarded?)

Anyways, I'll probably check on it at home.
(10-17-2013, 11:45 PM)Phantom link Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I just asked Maverick about it. Strange how I went for a speed run a bit by myself (didn't get to the buildings yet since I just made it real quick before bed). I'll check on it probably when I get home, going to be off to class.

Remember than some issues get multiplied by player numbers. If you have 12+ players, a script running for each of them might add up big time.
Zorilya garrison script has been removed (I forgot to update it in the briefing but oh well, I don't want to bother reuploading that part now).

I did a quick run with just myself to test on the server, I didn't experience super low frame rates, but I guess it's because I'm the only one on the server. Hopefully that doesn't happen again, but I guess the only way to find out is to try it and see it.
Looks like BIS updates giving the Vermin a .45ACP suppressor instead of the 9mm suppressor broke something so no suppressor for Vermin. Never the less, future updates from BIS may break things sometimes but I just fixed that, everything else seems to be ok, but here you go.
Mashed this up really quick.

co16_round_def_drimea.altis

FIA hold off against joint attacks of CSAT and AAF forces
Nice! Looking forward to it.
Updated 10 player coop sketchy factory.

I gave team leaders binocs, changed the SWAT textures to the one from Maxjoiner's new pack, and added a few more guns to be supported (RH M4/M16s, Kiory L85A2, hotshotmike's automatic shotguns)
Sketchy Factory, Hostage Rescue edition released.
Yay! Updated on the server for tonight's game?
(11-28-2013, 12:06 PM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]Yay! Updated on the server for tonight's game?

Yes, although I think Phantom already did it before I got it.
I always put them up on the server when I'm ready.
(11-28-2013, 06:08 PM)Phantom link Wrote: [ -> ]I always put them up on the server when I'm ready.

Good man Smile
co16_round_def_drimea.altis

Two of the three attack boats immediately ran aground. Stuipd AI drivers.

I'd put the CSAT troops a bit further away.
Pages: 1 2 3 4