Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Phantom Arma 3 Pack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Ok so CSAT troops to the east move them further.

Umm, any advice on the AAF attack boats or nothing I can do about AI stupidity?
That was my problem with 'In and Out' get em too close to the shore they will always beach themselves, had to keep em away from the shore line Sad
Ahh, well I'll need the boats to beach up because they have troops inside.
I'll let them beach themselves. CSAT forces have been moved all the way back to the Eastern shoreline. Hopefully they don't see you guys too early this time when preparing the tripwires.

The parameters had been removed too.
Another Terrorist hunt/hostage rescue for Arma 3.
I just found an error in my round def drimea mission where it end missions if player 1-12 dies, but 13-16 isn't taken into account. That should be fixed now.
For my hostage rescue missions, I'm considering removing them. The rescue hostage thing is broken with the hostage AI being stupid. Basically they're hard to command and yesterday's mission the hostage teleported back to his old captive spot and refuses to move. I'm just going to have player hostage next time I'm making hostage missions.

They're basically hostage rescue version of the tango hunts (they have reinforcements while the tango hunts don't but same locations).
Terrorist Hunts and Drimea mission updated with wounding system by Psycho.
Updated versions with Psycho's new update for the wounding system.
Looks like you guys beat Round Def Drimea.

So its good to go now I guess? I'm also wondering and would like feedback. The question is is TcB Psycho's Arma 3 wounding script reasonable during the time you guys play? Any deaths that should've been deaths that did not occur and you were in an agony state instead rather than dead or did you guys die rightfully when you should die?
(01-17-2014, 01:05 AM)Phantom link Wrote: [ -> ]The question is is TcB Psycho's Arma 3 wounding script reasonable during the time you guys play? Any deaths that should've been deaths that did not occur and you were in an agony state instead rather than dead or did you guys die rightfully when you should die?

Would like to know too?
As i would then add it to my missions, if it was acceptable?
It's definitely the best one I've seen for Arma 3. It's not perfect though - when I was bleeding alwarren had two options as the medic - heal (vanilla) and first aid (mod). Alwarren correct me if I'm wrong. At first he healed and nothing happened. Then he first aided me and I was up again, but still wounded. Now healing me did nothing...

One thing I didn't like was that "to your death" countdown...

I think it needs a bit more testing.
(01-17-2014, 08:31 PM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]It's definitely the best one I've seen for Arma 3. It's not perfect though - when I was bleeding alwarren had two options as the medic - heal (vanilla) and first aid (mod). Alwarren correct me if I'm wrong. At first he healed and nothing happened. Then he first aided me and I was up again, but still wounded. Now healing me did nothing...

One thing I didn't like was that "to your death" countdown...

I think it needs a bit more testing.

Indeed I had two options, and that is IMO not required. The script could use the onHeal event handler and suppress engine healing. BIS actually implemented that feature after I reported it Big Grin
Hmm, in that case, shall I keep it or remove it?

Anyone rightfully die from headshots?
(01-18-2014, 04:02 AM)Phantom link Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, in that case, shall I keep it or remove it?

Anyone rightfully die from headshots?

I would keep it, it's better than the Shaman/Magic Potion combination.

Variable got caught in the explosion of a mine. I do think he died from it instantly...?
Pages: 1 2 3 4