Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Voices needed (Topic might contain spoliers)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Comrades,

For some missions, we always need voiceovers of different people, so I thought I'd just start a thread here where people can request voice samples. If you pick them up, just quote them and write "done".

- V
I need a few voices for my current mission. All speakers are OPFOR, so they should speak a little like the typical cliché towel-head.

Anyway, here goes:

Griffin (HQ)
  • Viper Red, Green, Black, this is Griffin, there has been a change of plan. Over.
  • An enemy tank column is heading your way. Scouts report four US Slammer tanks. They will reach your position in about fifteen minutes.
  • Understood, Viper. Your new orders are to retake control of the downed UAV and use it to destroy the tanks. This is a valuable opportunity to strike at the enemy armor. Understood ?
  • Our initial intel suggest that the airbase is protected by AA, you will have to take that out too before you launch the drone. Over.
  • Roger that, Viper, good work. Proceed to extraction point. Callsign for extraction is Raptor. Out.

Raptor (Extraction helo)
  • Raptor copies, we're inbound for pickup, eta 60 seconds. Out.
First!

But, when do you need it, eta? I can't do it today.
(10-30-2013, 03:34 PM)Misha link Wrote: [ -> ]But, when do you need it, eta? I can't do it today.

no eta, just do it when you have the time

Ok, then it's this weekend at the latest.

Now, just tell me if you need Griffin or Razor or both. It's not urgent, we can wait if you want two persons for the job.
(10-30-2013, 03:49 PM)Misha link Wrote: [ -> ]Now, just tell me if you need Griffin or Razor or both. It's not urgent, we can wait if you want two persons for the job.

Need both, but I suggest taking one role each. Otherwise, it sounds like someone's talking to themselves Big Grin
(10-30-2013, 03:30 PM)Varanon link Wrote: [ -> ]I need a few voices for my current mission. All speakers are OPFOR, so they should speak a little like the typical cliché towel-head.

If I were to attempt to fake my voice and try to sound like a towel-head, would that work?
(10-30-2013, 03:30 PM)Varanon link Wrote: [ -> ]Griffin (HQ)
  • Viper Red, Green, Black, this is Griffin, there has been a change of plan. Over.
  • An enemy tank column is heading your way. Scouts report four US Slammer tanks. They will reach your position in about fifteen minutes.
  • Understood, Viper. Your new orders are to retake control of the downed UAV and use it to destroy the tanks. This is a valuable opportunity to strike at the enemy armor. Understood ?
  • Our initial intel suggest that the airbase is protected by AA, you will have to take that out too before you launch the drone. Over.
  • Roger that, Viper, good work. Proceed to extraction point. Callsign for extraction is Raptor. Out.
Done. Here's the lines.
(10-30-2013, 03:30 PM)Varanon link Wrote: [ -> ]Raptor (Extraction helo)
  • Raptor copies, we're inbound for pickup, eta 60 seconds. Out.

Done. Here's the line, includes in-game helicopter sound effect as background.
Nice lines HK!

Still, I wanna do my recordings because it's fun.
(10-31-2013, 03:01 AM)Misha link Wrote: [ -> ]Nice lines HK!

Still, I wanna do my recordings because it's fun.

You should.  Smile He's surely not going to select me to do both roles.
Ok, I think I'm done.
And if you need a soundtrack here's one idea to start from  ;D
(11-02-2013, 12:42 AM)Misha link Wrote: [ -> ]And if you need a soundtrack here's one idea to start from  ;D

Solid gold! That's so going to play over the end credits.  In fact, I'll add end credits just for this Big Grin
(11-02-2013, 12:42 AM)Misha link Wrote: [ -> ]And if you need a soundtrack here's one idea to start from  ;D

Priceless!
Pages: 1 2