Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: CO10 Kavala Rising
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Mission to eliminate the NATO officer in control of Kavala.
Uploaded! Thanks Windies.
Nice atmospheric mission, I like the iron sights only in the fog concept Smile
Several bugs:
We started outside the truck which moved on immediately to the insertion point. We legged it in. Hellhammer was on the snipers team (leader) and had no cloths nor weapons or radios.
The target's position is marked on the map constantly - not sure this is intentional. He looked also naked and unarmed.

We had some nice firefights nonetheless and managed to took out the target. The mission completed immediately once he was dead.
I think the majority of issue's had to do with LEA and me not giving the sniper a loadout thinking that it would just use his default loadout rather than leave him with an empty load out, and also I let LEA name the units automatically and that might have interfered with the units being in the truck perhaps though I tested it and all units always started in the truck.

Should be fixable though and as for the mission ending, well I made a trigger that completed on the target being killed and any OPFOR being in the trigger area, and I totally forgot about the truck being considered OPFOR Sad.
One more thing I forgot - throughout the whole mission, for all of us, there was an error message about your fog script.
Do you happen to remember what it was? I tried it and got no errors and it's the same as what's in my other missions.
sorry, don't remember. Gwyn, do you happen to have a recording of the mission?
Was code, wanted array.
Fixed it I believe.
And remember - it wasn't tested until tested on a dedicated server...
Post here when you have a new version ready and I'll upload it.
Here is a screenshot of error, just in case

[Image: ?dm=X7YL]
Mission updated and errors fixed, I fixed that error once with the {} instead of [] around the array and apparently I ended up copying an older version previous to that fix over my working version. Should be fixed and working now.
New version uploaded. Please test it on the server.
I tested it on a local dedicated server. I will try to do that with every mission from now on.
(02-02-2014, 12:25 AM)Windies link Wrote:I tested it on a local dedicated server. I will try to do that with every mission from now on.
A local dedicated server will not have the addons and exact settings we run on the CiA server, which is available 24/7. It's just a click away, testing it on the actual server the mission will be played on is the best option...
Pages: 1 2