Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Star Citizen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(12-18-2015, 01:57 PM)Den link Wrote:I'll give it a go when I update it but in original post I meant Frames per Second. I'm getting a low amount of FPS. Playing on low FPS is my nightmare.

Ah OK. I never had any major FPS issues on 1.2-1.3 and I had almost constant 60+ while 2.0 was on PTU. Once it went live though it hovers around 30 and frequently drops in to the teens. Apparently it's mainly a netcode issue and hopefully CIG will fix that in the near future. Also you should try the user config attached in this post. It has helped me a lot with performance
(12-18-2015, 02:15 PM)McGregor link Wrote:Ah OK. I never had any major FPS issues on 1.2-1.3 and I had almost constant 60+ while 2.0 was on PTU. Once it went live though it hovers around 30 and frequently drops in to the teens. Apparently it's mainly a netcode issue and hopefully CIG will fix that in the near future. Also you should try the user config attached in this post. It has helped me a lot with performance

Thanks, I'll give it a go in near future  ;D
Got myself a Cutlass Red two weeks ago Big Grin
This video is quite good if you are thinking about getting into Star Citizen:

Watch to have your mind blown. Sand people anyone?

Skip to 1:25

Stunning O.o
(10-10-2016, 11:14 AM)McGregor Wrote: [ -> ]Watch to have your mind blown. Sand people anyone?

Skip to 1:25

Sand worms https://gfycat.com/QuestionableOfficialCero
Nice insight into he making of SC
Good to see some of you guys are also into SC.
My own fleet consists of:

P-72
Reliant Sen
Prospector
Sabre
Starfarer Gemini
M50
Whoa, that's some fleet alright.

I'm the proud owner of my very own MISC Freelancer DUR
Same, Freelancer DUR, too bad it isn't flight-ready yet -_-
Upgraded my Hull-A to a Cutlass Black, piracy here I come
Pages: 1 2 3