Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: AiA Terrain Pack on the Server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
AiA TP is installed on the server. Guys, please check some missions and see if all's good.
Everybody - you can remove your A3MP and install the AiA TP. It replaces it.
We did some testing on AiA V4Victory server and it seems most A2 mission work if they are for vanilla.
(08-19-2014, 12:51 PM)alias link Wrote: [ -> ]We did some testing on AiA V4Victory server and it seems most A2 mission work if they are for vanilla.

A3MP actually never implanted a dependency in the missions it was used in, except for nonsensical stuff like CAMisc which was responsible for the initial failing of reloading saved games.  The name of islands hasn't changed, so it should all work without any problem.
Does this mean that I can remove A3MP?
(08-19-2014, 03:01 PM)McGregor link Wrote: [ -> ]Does this mean that I can remove A3MP?
Yes we can :-)
(08-19-2014, 03:16 PM)Alwarren link Wrote: [ -> ]Yes we can :-)

Nice  ;D
edit: nvm
There are some issues with some missile/rocket launchers, at least in the version i was testing.
What kind of issues? Have you reported it?
Yeah, few months ago, however i didn't use it since.

Problem with scope and the direction of fire for launchers, they were firing in the opposite direction Smile, especially NlaW, SMAW and metis if i remember correctly. It was in early stages maybe is fixed by now.
(08-19-2014, 05:24 PM)alias link Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, few months ago, however i didn't use it since.

Problem with scope and the direction of fire for launchers, they were firing in the opposite direction Smile, especially NlaW, SMAW and metis if i remember correctly. It was in early stages maybe is fixed by now.

Launchers with non-parallel sights like the Metis or the Javelin will have their view distance reversed. I noticed that I had to switch around a lot of these when I converted the weapons.
Huh? What launchers, I thought this was terrains only?
(08-19-2014, 07:51 PM)Outlawz7 link Wrote: [ -> ]Huh? What launchers, I thought this was terrains only?

I know, I am confused to. Alias started to talk about the launchers Smile
So from AiA we have only the terrains? Not the hole content?

I'll check out tomorrow to see if V4V AiA server still working so you can try it, is good server with good ping, i was amazed how smooth it works.
(08-19-2014, 09:13 PM)alias link Wrote: [ -> ]So from AiA we have only the terrains? Not the hole content?

I'll check out tomorrow to see if V4V AiA server still working so you can try it, is good server with good ping, i was amazed how smooth it works.

This is the AIA terrain pack, not AiA itself. It only contains the terrain.
Pages: 1 2