Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: CO@14 Foehammer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
CO18@FOEHAMMER

Summary: A spinoff of a recent mission we did where we need to rescue a team from Devils Castle; however with some twists, and some RHS flavor.

I know not officially supported yet, the RHS mod is really well done. I created this for my own amusement, thought I'd share with those wanting to give it a spin.

REQUIRED MODS: AiATP, RHS Escalation (US and RUS)

Download
Thanks Etzu! The first RHS mission on CiA! Will upload it as soon as we add RHS. it should be soon enough.
Updated for JIP.
Thanks Etzu, updated.
Reduced to 18 to get some action on this mission. Link in OP is good.
Uploaded!
Etzu, any idea on how to fix the low FPS everybody encountered? Can someone assist?
I have no idea. I have however corrected loadout issues for JIP. I identified addWeaponGlobal is the only item that get duplicated on JIPs, nothing else -- so I removed custom weapon loadout. Also fixed the typo for Delta (good catch!).

At first I thought low FPS was the new Blastcore, but I tested various settings locally and dedicated and I'm not able to replicate the low FPS that others commented on. I guess the only way to test is to have the people who had issues try it out themselves...

Original download link has been updated.
(12-22-2014, 04:27 PM)Etzu link Wrote: [ -> ]I have no idea. I have however corrected loadout issues for JIP. I identified addWeaponGlobal is the only item that get duplicated on JIPs, nothing else -- so I removed custom weapon loadout.

Are you using my script to prevent duplication?

Quote:At first I thought low FPS was the new Blastcore, but I tested various settings locally and dedicated and I'm not able to replicate the low FPS that others commented on. I guess the only way to test is to have the people who had issues try it out themselves...

How hard would it be to replace the RHS vehicles by vanilla stuff?
Etzu, we just discussed some theories on why this mission causes a severe performance drop. I suggest you check without the Armor, that's the main difference between your mission and ck's version, and Alwarren says that problems with PhysX will have a severe impact.
I did try. I was attempting with cfgFunctions and compile preprocess; both failed. It's odd, because items/magazines don't duplicate, only main weapons. Not sure if you want to de-pbo and take a look for yourself as I gave up.

I could replace with Vanila, but the entire mission is around US vs. RU so it kinda ruins the immersion factor. Did you find the impact on all RHS armor or specific ones? I could try replacing with RHS alternates..
(12-22-2014, 04:57 PM)Etzu link Wrote: [ -> ]I did try. I was attempting with cfgFunctions and compile preprocess; both failed. It's odd, because items/magazines don't duplicate, only main weapons. Not sure if you want to de-pbo and take a look for yourself as I gave up.

I'll take a look if I remember Smile

Quote:I could replace with Vanila, but the entire mission is around US vs. RU so it kinda ruins the immersion factor. Did you find the impact on all RHS armor or specific ones? I could try replacing with RHS alternates..

It's more about testing than final result. I have no idea if there is really anything problematic with the RHS armor at all, but it is the only major difference between this one and ck's mission.
(12-22-2014, 05:05 PM)Alwarren link Wrote: [ -> ]I'll take a look if I remember Smile

It's more about testing than final result. I have no idea if there is really anything problematic with the RHS armor at all, but it is the only major difference between this one and ck's mission.

Cool, appreciate it. If you want to give it a try locally (download link on OP) and let me know if you have any performance issues that would be great.
Updated for AI skill, configured a script I think could be the culprit for low FPS. OP download link is good.
Etzu, upload your own damn missions Wink
[see PM]
Pages: 1 2