Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: COOP 12 - Operation Ivory (Altis)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

[Image: qL9n2Z6l.jpg]

Summary:

Following a surprising push north by the FIA, a UN observer (Objective IVORY) with vital intelligence on the Russian operations has been stranded somewhere on the frontline. The NATO security team cannot extract him safely; as a 75th Rangers squad, your primary objective is to secure Objective IVORY and extract him. All combatant forces are unaware of your operation in this area and will assume you to be enemy forces... Tread carefully.
Several secondary objectives have been assigned to enhance the FIA's chances of pushing the Russians out for good; you can destroy a radio tower, eliminate a convoy or neutralize their artillery. None are necessary to complete the mission but they can add some challenge...

About the mission:

Designed for 12 players, this Cooperative mission will test your tactical skills. Use maneuvering to remain under the radar and minimize the risk to your primary objective!
This mission was made with flexibility in mind. You can choose to be stealthy and limit your engagements to the absolute minimum, or you can go in guns blazing and face overwhelming enemy forces and show your skill.

Mods / Scripts:

tl;dr: This uses mods from the CiA Addon List, nothing else to add.
The mission requires: RHS' excellent US Forces and Russian Federation Forces mods, as well as Massi's gorgeous USSOCOM units, its dependencies, Weapons and Vehicles, and the MCC Sandbox if the admin wishes to use it.

The mission features FHQ Task Tracker and Psycho's Wounding System.
Please message me for any bug report and/or feature request.

Available through Steam Workshop and as a standalone download (Dropbox).
Sounds great! Installing quickly on the server, let's hope we can try it tonight!
Edit: Links are broken
Fixed the links and now it has the proper files besides the mission.sqm.
Hate that it doesn't copy the other files in the folder when you rename the mission in the Editor...
Looks in order now. Uploaded!
Mission doesn't load. From the server's RPT -
Code:
16:57:37 c:\w\stable\futura\lib\network\networkserver.cpp ClearNetServer:NOT IMPLEMENTED - briefing!
Dammit! I wonder what that is... I'll look into it. Thanks!
Updated, same issue as the other one. Not sure why it would prevent loading though.

Uploaded!
Perfect, thanks!!
Still doesn't load...
I haven't had a chance to update it yet! I'm almost certain that it is because it has MCC in it.
Oh I thought I uploaded a new version for this one.
Updated! Links should be, too. I removed the MCC dependency! Should load ok now!
(01-04-2015, 08:21 PM)SPhoenix link Wrote: [ -> ]tl;dr: This uses mods from the CiA Addon List, nothing else to add.
We don't use Massi's vehicles. I'm sorry... Any chance you'll switch the vehicles with RHS' ones?
Of course, not a problem!
I'm a little surprised since I used the CiA repository on Arma3Sync... I need to be more careful Smile
Pages: 1 2