Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Any intrest for Iron Front Arma 3?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Server up. Firedaemon service added. Please test guys, especially the AI accuracy.
Which one is that ? I only see A2 servers with Iron front...
(04-27-2015, 10:34 PM)Varanon link Wrote: [ -> ]Which one is that ? I only see A2 servers with Iron front...
Don't you see there A3 CiA IronFront - Arma 3 Iron Front?
In any case, it's running now.
Cheers.  Big Grin But not seeing it in the Arma 3 listings. What's the remote IP?
(04-27-2015, 11:53 PM)Chief link Wrote: [ -> ]Cheers.  Big Grin But not seeing it in the Arma 3 listings. What's the remote IP?
Same as always: http://ciahome.net/servers/
Maybe I should manually convert a few Iron Front missions to Arma 3 for my few 4 player coop, though I'll have to see around later or in the summer or something as I have school right now. It'd be nice to try some Iron Front again.
(04-28-2015, 07:55 AM)Phantom link Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe I should manually convert a few Iron Front missions to Arma 3 for my few 4 player coop, though I'll have to see around later or in the summer or something as I have school right now. It'd be nice to try some Iron Front again.
That would be great. Also, who can gather and pack all the Arma 3 IF compatible missions so we could process and upload them?
Question, did we actually settle on a day for this already ? I spoke with Hund and he said today, but I don't see anyone mentioning a date except wishes for a possible day...
I don't think we did. I can do Fridays or Tuesdays but probably not tonight as I'm finishing up my sister's new PC for tomorrow. We probably haven't got enough missions ready for tonight anyway.
If the server is up I intend to play a few games. Been working myself into a frenzy all day so I need an outlet Big Grin
Hund also sent me a bunch of missions which I copied to the server
(04-28-2015, 07:03 PM)Varanon link Wrote: [ -> ]Hund also sent me a bunch of missions which I copied to the server
Varnon, please list those on the mission list. I opened an Iron Front A3 missions tab.
Wow this thing really took off in the last two days. Great! I could probably join most days. Maybe not Friday nights, but other than that
McGregor, if you want to join now, Hund is playing
I am away on business till Thursday. Will try and join iron front capers here thurs or Friday night. Smashing!
Pages: 1 2 3 4