Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: How do you feel about marksmen dlc guns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Yes Horus, please remove VTS weapon resting.
DLC weapons are so polished and give real feel of handling a weapon.
I just encountered that new two Machine guns have bad animation on the left hand of who carry it, seems stretched.
(04-03-2015, 10:29 AM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]I'm can't say I'm too excited about more imaginary weapons. However, I'm totally hyped towards the resting, deployment and AI suppression mechanic.
They are not fictional variable, not completely at least:

1- EMR-1 (arma 3)
[Image: EMr.png]
SIG 556 DMR (real life)

2- MK14 (arma 3)
[Image: Mk14.png]
M14 (real life)

3- Kir (arma 3)
[Image: KIR.png]
VSS (real life)
[Image: vss2.jpg]

4- Cyrus (arma 3)
[Image: CYRUS.png]
Saiga 308
(real life)

5- Navid (arma 3)
[Image: NAVID.png]
HK 121 (real life)

6- SPMG (arma 3)
[Image: SPMG.png]
LWMMG (real life)

7- Mar-10 (arma 3)
[Image: MAR10.png]
tier 1 AR-15 (real life)
This is something I don't actually understand.  The reasoning for the future scenario was artistic freedom, yet almost everything is modeled after existing vehicles or equipment
(04-03-2015, 07:48 PM)Misha link Wrote: [ -> ]We used to pay 12 eur for DLC like BAF, now for the same money we get few rifles, some effects, and one mission.

I understand where you're coming from with this opinion and I agree to an extent but you also have to consider that everyone gets some new features mentioned and that same work went into making them as well as the general idea that Bohemia is trying not to fragment the community like COD's DLC maps and crap like that. You're also contributing to supporting that work and their policy by buying the DLC.

I also fully understand that the content may be decreasing in quantity but that is the trend with the game industry as a whole too.

Besides, they can charge for the full expansion some time in the future, I'm sure.  :Smile

The only reason, I didn't buy the DLCs yet, is simply the fact that I wouldn't use them enough in-game but I'll likely get it at a sale eventually.
I'm waiting for the sale as well

(04-11-2015, 02:50 PM)Outlawz7 link Wrote: [ -> ]I'm waiting for the sale as well
If a game or dlc adds to wish list in steam, so any sale will be notify by email?
I just want best way to don't miss any sale for my steam wish lists!
(04-11-2015, 03:18 PM)FlashPoint link Wrote: [ -> ]If a game or dlc adds to wish list in steam, so any sale will be notify by email?
I just want best way to don't miss any sale for my steam wish lists!

You should get an email if you add it to wish list. It's a bit flakey though, I've missed some deals despite having the item on my list

(04-11-2015, 09:06 PM)McGregor link Wrote: [ -> ]You should get an email if you add it to wish list. It's a bit flakey though, I've missed some deals despite having the item on my list
Ok thanks, maybe game publishers decide that they sale or off should be notified by email or not.

(04-10-2015, 10:54 PM)FlashPoint link Wrote: [ -> ]They are not fictional variable, not completely at least
Thanks Flash, that's comforting.
(04-12-2015, 09:01 AM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Flash, that's comforting.
Wink
Also arma 3 vanilla vehicles aren't fictional although BI decided to use fake names for them! that's one of the most annoying thing they did in arma 3, if slammer is a merkava, so name it merkava!
(04-12-2015, 05:49 PM)FlashPoint link Wrote: [ -> ]if slammer is a merkava, so name it merkava!

Yeah, or at least name it after an American general, like all the fucking tanks in the US' history of tanks. Unless there is a General John J. Slammer.
(04-12-2015, 05:55 PM)Varanon link Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, or at least name it after an American general, like all the fucking tanks in the US' history of tanks. Unless there is a General John J. Slammer.
so for example is that abrams name of a tank designer?
(04-12-2015, 06:01 PM)FlashPoint link Wrote: [ -> ]so for example is that abrams name of a tank designer?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creighton_Abrams
(04-12-2015, 06:01 PM)FlashPoint link Wrote: [ -> ]so for example is that abrams name of a tank designer?

No, all American Tanks are named after Generals (Lee, Patton, Pershing, Abrams). They aren't related to the actual tank.
Pages: 1 2 3