Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: End Game Event?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Would anyone be interested in doing an End Game event? I believe what I have is an 8v8 map; for those that don't know it's a new TvT/COOP type game mode recently introduced by BI. I can host on my server, that way I can tailor it a bit more towards our liking (TFAR, first person, etc.) -- and don't need to mess with the official server.
Thanks Etzu! I'd like to try that. Also, I wouldn't rule out a game or two during a coop night, however, I know that people feel strongly against TvT and respawn games, so what are everybody's thoughts on trying it out during a coop night?
The Endgame mode sounds interesting. I'm game, literally
I'm all for it. But wouldn't it be possible to do it with revive instead of respawn? You know...... respawn...... meh
But other then that I think it looks cool. I did a bit of PvP and TvT with no respawn in Arma 2 and that was always very tense
There's already a built in, simplistic, revive system by BIS in endgame. I'm not sure if the game mode's flow will make it possible to play without respawn.
Ahh OK. Well I'm willing to give it a go anyway
I dont see the harm in trying it out. would not want to miss out on a good gaming experience
I'd like to try it too. Sounds like an interesting mode.  Big Grin
Sounds like something I'd like to try too
I'm interested
I would like to try that.
I'm up for trying it.
Cool, so let's give it a go on Thursday. I guess we should have the BIS mission already available and included in the mission list since the update?
(04-14-2015, 09:13 AM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]Cool, so let's give it a go on Thursday. I guess we should have the BIS mission already available and included in the mission list since the update?

It should be there listed under Altis
I'd love a TvT with no respawn tho. Respawn makes me feel so cheap Smile and players tend to behave like kids with water guns Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3