Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: 30 min mission pack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(01-26-2016, 05:20 PM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]Oh crap, we forgot to report that TFAR underwater radios have a very limited range on this mission. The mod author said it might be related to the sea wave height. Can you play with that a bit?
Could you show me the quote from the author? It might tell me more about what i need to know
Not very informative I'm afraid. I asked him to clarify at the end of the thread.

https://forums.bistudio.com/index.php?/t...p__2959138
Watchmen, check the section on upper right part of screen where you adjust  mission weather params. There should be sliders for overcast, lightning, rain, and one of them is waves (or sea state or something like that).

Unless you really need it for atmospheric/eyecandy reasons, turn that slider down. It should lower wave height.
-Changed wave height to 0
-Changed HVT positions
-Changed enemies, objects, weather
Thanks! Updated.
Youre welcome, I hope you have fun. Apologies for the messups and unintended events.
Turns out that invulnerable unit Alwarren encountered was the left over aaf test unit with setdamage false :-[ . The event handler for damage reduction was been removed and it was only for the targets in the first version.

Fixed these and added GPS devices for everyone and helmets. The Rebreather vests have no projectile protection anymore, that might be why we got wiped out so easily.

To succeed this mission, I estimate that it would take around 10 players getting past the enemy divers and getting to the shore alive. The problem is telling enemy diver from friend underwater, at night.
Mike station was a nice mission, thanks.
Played Mike Station - nice one.
Mike mission was nice and quick
Played Mike Station. Nice simple snack! Thanks!
Thanks for air station mike.. Cool mission
Mike station was a nice mission, got killed from behind just when we had breached the compound
Really liked Mike Station. Good job!
Just done with Mike Station, nice mission, thanks
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7