Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Fixed Psycho Revive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You are the man. I was hoping you'd remove the xxxx is down and need assistance side message, would you like to keep that?
THANK YOU!
(04-20-2015, 02:26 PM)Variable link Wrote:You are the man. I was hoping you'd remove the xxxx is down and need assistance side message, would you like to keep that?
I can remove that too. Should I go for complete silence, or the usual "aargh"? TBH, I tend to think it should be removed completely.
(04-20-2015, 06:39 PM)Alwarren link Wrote:I can remove that too. Should I go for complete silence, or the usual "aargh"? TBH, I tend to think it should be removed completely.
Completely!!!
Where can you tweak the going into agony state value?
(04-20-2015, 10:42 PM)Outlawz7 link Wrote:Where can you tweak the going into agony state value?
Should be in the functions module in fn_HandleDamage. I can try to move it into the config section.
(04-20-2015, 08:07 PM)Variable link Wrote:Completely!!!
Will do.
Hi guys, I hope you don't mind me posting here. Variable shared a link to this thread.

Question to author:

Do you mind if I use this improved script in missions which I release in Steam Workshop. Obviously I credit the author(s).

- Stag
Stagwine you are too modest. Alwarren, stag is the creator of the wonderful Prince  of Persia coop campaign Smile
(04-27-2015, 09:47 PM)Stagwine link Wrote:Do you mind if I use this improved script in missions which I release in Steam Workshop. Obviously I credit the author(s).

No, go ahead, no problem with that Smile Be aware though that it might need a bit of tweaking values still, so people might go down too easily or take too many bullets Smile
>Sad
Quote:Do you mind if I use this improved script in missions which I release in Steam Workshop. Obviously I credit the author(s).

The author say:
Quote:--------------------------------------------- LICENSE --------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are free:

to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
to Remix — to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:

Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
Noncommercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
Share Alike — If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
With the understanding that:

You are NOT free:

You may not upload this script-pack to Steam Workshop. This includes any derivates of this script-pack or if the scriptpack is changed into an addon.
Excluded is the possibility if it is included in a single- or multiplayer mission that havent a example-mission character.

You are not free to use this script-pack in wholeness or in parts that use the ideas and principles in the 'Make Arma not War' campaign from Bohemia Interactive.

You are not free to remove this readme and license textfile in any case to any time from the workpiece. You are not free to rename this file.

Read the hole license and readme in the original thread. http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.ph...ing-System
Please add the readme to the download source.

regards
(04-28-2015, 05:44 PM)Psychobastard link Wrote:>Sad
The author say:

I think the idea was not to release it as is, but use it in a mission, which should be covered by the license..
(04-28-2015, 05:44 PM)Psychobastard link Wrote:You are NOT free:

You may not upload this script-pack to Steam Workshop. This includes any derivates of this script-pack or if the scriptpack is changed into an addon.
Excluded is the possibility if it is included in a single- or multiplayer mission that havent a example-mission character.

You are not free to use this script-pack in wholeness or in parts that use the ideas and principles in the 'Make Arma not War' campaign from Bohemia Interactive.

I'm confused now. I read this as "uploading this as a package is not okay, but missions that use it are excluded from this rule. Meaning, I can use this in missions that are uploaded to the workshop, I cannot upload this as a pack or modify it and upload it as a pack or addon?

Because that is what Stagwine said - he wants to use it in missions.
If he want to use it in a mission it is ok.

I know, that sounds strange. But i will make sure that the script is used for what it is made for. The licence was integrated at the time where "make arma not war" and "altis live" is grown up.
(04-28-2015, 09:13 PM)Psychobastard link Wrote:If he want to use it in a mission it is ok.

I know, that sounds strange. But i will make sure that the script is used for what it is made for. The licence was integrated at the time where "make arma not war" and "altis live" is grown up.

Not strange at all, I can completely understand it, especially after that debacle with A3L. But using it in a mission was all that was on the table, as far as I understood his post.
Pages: 1 2