Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Arma3 Apex Pre-Order
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For those not aware, you can currently pre-order the Apex update on BI Store for 20% off. Pre-ordering will also get you access to the content before others.

https://store.bistudio.com/products/arma3-apex

Thanks for the heads up, I wouldn't have seen it otherwise.
I do think that supporter edition owners already have it. Anybody know for sure?
(01-16-2016, 06:04 PM)Alwarren link Wrote:I do think that supporter edition owners already have it. Anybody know for sure?
Maybe you have 25€ gift code and you can use it to buy Apex Wink
If you bought the Arma 3 supporter edition on alpha release day, check your email and get free stuff
I think they stated somewhere that the supporter edition also includes this update.
(01-16-2016, 06:38 PM)Horus link Wrote:Maybe you have 25€ gift code and you can use it to buy Apex Wink
If you bought the Arma 3 supporter edition on alpha release day, check your email and get free stuff

I used that 25 Euros to by Take On Mars Smile

@rund yeah that is what I remembered too, just didn't find where they said it. I'll have to look again.
(01-16-2016, 08:12 PM)Alwarren link Wrote:I used that 25 Euros to by Take On Mars Smile

@rund yeah that is what I remembered too, just didn't find where they said it. I'll have to look again.
LINK
Quote:Those who supported our development by purchasing the limited Arma 3 Supporter Edition will be getting everything above without surcharge, including the Expansion
Thanks Horus!
np  Smile

(01-16-2016, 08:12 PM)Alwarren link Wrote:I used that 25 Euros to by Take On Mars Smile
Wot?? I have the supporter edition and never got this email Sad
I won't pre-order it since I don't pre-order anything but I will surely get it on release  8) .
Everybody get that, it's going to be a mandatory DLC on CiA. For all the cheap bastards out there who ranked more than 300 hours on Arma 3 and still don't want to get the DLC, have a second thought about how much this game really worth Smile
Pre ordered  8)
I guess after the alpha is released there will be a surge of missions on Tanoa, are we going to switch to dev build to take advantage of that?
Got a mail from Bohemia that confirmed that I already have it since I am a supporter Smile
Pages: 1 2