Comrades in Arms Discussion Board
CiA PlayWithSix Profiles - Printable Version

+- Comrades in Arms Discussion Board (http://forum.ciahome.net)
+-- Forum: Comrades in Arms Life (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: CiA Addon Requirements & Dedicated Servers (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: CiA PlayWithSix Profiles (/showthread.php?tid=2383)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Re: CiA PlayWithSix Profiles - doveman - 08-23-2014

(08-22-2014, 11:03 PM)Variable link Wrote:Doveman, could you update the profile with AiA TP instead of A3MP and the gear weight indicator mod?

Consider it done good sir. Because it is done Smile

I've added the gear weight indicator mod as a Required mod, as I presume we want everyone to use it but let me know if you want me to move it to the Optional section.

I could make two profiles, one for AiA TP Lite (2.25 GB) and one for Full (7.02 GB), or just one profile with both as Optional mods and then players can choose which one they want to download but I expect most people will want to use Full anyway, so it's probably not worth it but let me know what you think.

Re: CiA PlayWithSix Profiles - Variable - 08-23-2014

(08-23-2014, 01:19 AM)doveman link Wrote:Consider it done good sir. Because it is done Smile

I've added the gear weight indicator mod as a Required mod, as I presume we want everyone to use it but let me know if you want me to move it to the Optional section.

I could make two profiles, one for AiA TP Lite (2.25 GB) and one for Full (7.02 GB), or just one profile with both as Optional mods and then players can choose which one they want to download but I expect most people will want to use Full anyway, so it's probably not worth it but let me know what you think.
Good man!
Yeah, good call in making the weight thingy mandatory.
Regarding the TP - I say just leave the full pack as mandatory and that's it.

Re: CiA PlayWithSix Profiles - doveman - 08-23-2014

(08-23-2014, 08:44 AM)Variable link Wrote:Good man!
Yeah, good call in making the weight thingy mandatory.
Regarding the TP - I say just leave the full pack as mandatory and that's it.

OK, cool.

Re: CiA PlayWithSix Profiles - Variable - 08-26-2014

doveman, just to confirm. mk4 hud is indeed part of the profile? I keep getting the feeling people don't have it.

Re: CiA PlayWithSix Profiles - doveman - 08-28-2014

(08-26-2014, 10:54 PM)Variable link Wrote:doveman, just to confirm. mk4 hud is indeed part of the profile? I keep getting the feeling people don't have it.

Yep. I just tested by deleting the mod (@mk4_a3) from my HDD and then removing the profile from PwS and re-downloading the profile and it installed the mod again. It's a Required mod so players can't disable it either.

The other night I recall one of the new players saying that he didn't have it and he was using ArmA3Sync but I'm sure Horus has got it on there as well. The only other thing I can think is that they might have remapped their keys, so that ` doesn't trigger it. I'm not sure which key mapping it's associated with in A3 (Select All Units perhaps?) but I trigger it with Space for example, so obviously I've re-mapped the key that also triggers mk4.

Re: CiA PlayWithSix Profiles - doveman - 09-18-2014

Replaced FHQ_CommandBarLabel with FHQ_GroupInfo in the ArmA3 profile.

Re: CiA PlayWithSix Profiles - doveman - 09-24-2014

Update to FHQ_GroupInfo.

Re: CiA PlayWithSix Profiles - doveman - 10-16-2014

PwS profile updated to download TFAR 0.9.4 from our server rather than the Six Network.

Please right click on the ArmA3 CiA profile and click Refresh repo info and make sure you only have @tfar_0.9.4 in your profile, not @task_force_radio as well.It doesn't automatically update the TS3 plugin, so you'll have to manually copy that from your A3 mods/tfar-0.9.4/teamspeak 3 client/plugins folder to C:\Program Files\Teamspeak 3 Client\plugins. You only need task_force_radio_win64.dll if you're using the 64-bit TS3 or if you've got the 32-bit version in C:\Program Files (x86)\ then you'll need the task_force_radio_win32.dll

Re: CiA PlayWithSix Profiles - doveman - 10-18-2014

Updated to Task Force Radio 0.9.5. See previous post for instructions on copying the updated TS3 plugin. If you have no radio-sounds folder in your C:\Program Files\Teamspeak 3 Client\plugins then copy that as well.

Re: CiA PlayWithSix Profiles - doveman - 10-21-2014

Updated @FHQ_MapDraw (deleting lines now works) and added @Rails_CiA (needed for some missions to have optics on weapons). All in ArmA Terrain Pack also updated to v1.3

Please refresh the Repo if necessary by right-clicking on it and clicking "Refresh Custom Repo info" and then click on Install to update the mods.

Re: CiA PlayWithSix Profiles - doveman - 10-22-2014

I've set Task Force Radio back to download from the Six Network now. Make sure you have v0.9.6 by highlighting Task Force Radio and clicking "Select Version" if necessary. You can delete the folders @tfar_0.9.4 and @tfar_0.9.5 from your modfolder.

Re: CiA PlayWithSix Profiles - doveman - 10-23-2014

Just to add, please leave Task Force Radio on v0.9.6 and don't update it until advised to in this thread, as we want to ensure each version is proven stable before we update.

Re: CiA PlayWithSix Profiles - Variable - 10-27-2014

Doveman can you check if the gear weight indicator is included correctly? Yakir didn't have it last night and he seems to be using the CiA PwS profile.

Re: CiA PlayWithSix Profiles - doveman - 10-27-2014

(10-27-2014, 11:05 AM)Variable link Wrote:Doveman can you check if the gear weight indicator is included correctly? Yakir didn't have it last night and he seems to be using the CiA PwS profile.

It's definitely in the Required section ("@BW_LoadCalc") and that mod is retrieved from Six, not our own server so there's no possibility I messed up the files. I see it in PwS here with a lock symbol, meaning it can't be disabled by the user, so the profile seems to be working fine.

All I can suggest is that he checks that he sees the mod listed and if not, right-click on the profile/collection and select Refresh Repo Info and see if that makes it appear. He should have a folder named after the mod in his ArmA3 mods folder, so he can check that as well.

Re: CiA PlayWithSix Profiles - Variable - 10-27-2014

Thanks Doveman. Yakir, are you getting all that?