Comrades in Arms Discussion Board
Show your computer station - Printable Version

+- Comrades in Arms Discussion Board (http://forum.ciahome.net)
+-- Forum: Comrades in Arms Life (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Offtopic (http://forum.ciahome.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Show your computer station (/showthread.php?tid=3348)

Pages: 1 2

Show your computer station - Variable - 04-27-2016

Just got a new table (used, something like 80 US$). Show us your station!

[Image: 2ba99f09d5f61436e52f3710e5aa1257.jpg]

Re: Show your computer station - Varanon - 04-27-2016

Well, here's mine:

[Image: OcKVZUi.jpg]

Unfortunately, not as tidy as Variable's desk. The center and right monitor are my PC monitors, and the left one is my Amiga (connected to a KVM, so I can switch to any of the Amigas I am currently working with). Of course, you can also see the big coffee mug (half a liter of hot, brown gold fit into that thing),

Re: Show your computer station - McGregor - 04-27-2016

[Image: JIxKaBG.jpg?1]

After a bit of quick cleaning, this is my lair. Coffee cup only holds 3dl, a bit jealous of Varanon. And Variable, I desperately need a fan like that during summer. Also, apologies for shit camera

Re: Show your computer station - Alwarren - 04-27-2016

[Image: tIRgNXF.jpg]

Here's my messy workplace. I'm with Varanon on big cups (and come to think of it, that came out wrong).

Re: Show your computer station - Rund - 04-27-2016

Good timing, I just cleaned here Smile
[Image: rxxpaY4.jpg]

It's actually in my living room, and also acts the TV (30" monitor works), so it's relatively clean.
[Image: T3aHdR3.jpg]
The blue backlighting can also act as AmbiLight for the monitor, via an Arduino  8)

Re: Show your computer station - Misha - 04-27-2016

[Image: 5EeuO1L.jpg]

Yeah, that's the model of my teeth on the left and Ian Curtis lurking from the bottom left. Also, note the cute little amp and guitar pedals.

@rund interesting case, I have the same one ^^

Re: Show your computer station - Den - 04-27-2016

Desk:
[Image: RFVkBEJ.jpg]
[Image: VXgFYI8.jpg]

[Image: KPHDbs3.jpg]
Computer:
[Image: S8smVGt.jpg]

[Image: ZKMYNtD.jpg]

@Variable: Do you use your mouse with your left hand or just placed for the picture?

@Everyone else: I can't have clutter on my desk. Work area has to be uncluttered.

No clutter? You are denying the desk its natural state.

Re: Show your computer station - Evans - 04-27-2016

Before i moved my desk was overloaded with a 50/50 ratio of beer and mountain dew cans.
Now I'm keeping it tidy, hopefully it will last.

(since i suffer from severe computer retardation I can't figure out how to rotate the picture, deal with it)

Re: Show your computer station - Variable - 04-27-2016

(04-27-2016, 04:57 PM)Den link Wrote:@Variable: Do you use your mouse with your left hand or just placed for the picture?
Although I'm right handed, I use the mouse with my left hand in FPS games. Go figure.

I sympathize (start from 1:09)

Re: Show your computer station - McGregor - 04-27-2016

(04-27-2016, 06:49 PM)Evans link Wrote:(since i suffer from severe computer retardation I can't figure out how to rotate the picture, deal with it)

You damn peasant, gimme that mouse pad back!  Tongue

Re: Show your computer station - Rund - 04-27-2016

(04-27-2016, 04:28 PM)Alwarren link Wrote:@rund interesting case, I have the same one ^^

Haha, you gave me the tip I think Smile I don't regret it! Why didn't I get a case with all the buttons and USB on the top earlier!

@Evans, That's a badass chair, love it!

Re: Show your computer station - Evans - 04-27-2016

(04-27-2016, 07:58 PM)rundll.exe link Wrote:Haha, you gave me the tip I think Smile I don't regret it! Why didn't I get a case with all the buttons and USB on the top earlier!

@Evans, That's a badass chair, love it!

I call it throne of games

Re: Show your computer station - Den - 04-27-2016

(04-27-2016, 07:02 PM)Variable link Wrote:Although I'm right handed, I use the mouse with my left hand in FPS games. Go figure.

I sympathize (start from 1:09)
http://youtu.be/k7zvffHu_wo

Lmfao epic scene.

I tried using my left hand and I can't even move the mouse or click properly, let alone play an FPS

(04-27-2016, 06:49 PM)Evans link Wrote:Before i moved my desk was overloaded with a 50/50 ratio of beer and mountain dew cans. Now I'm keeping it tidy, hopefully it will last.(since i suffer from severe computer retardation I can't figure out how to rotate the picture, deal with it)

If you open a picture in Windows 10 photos, rotate is CTRL + R