Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: new Fastkiller server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Make

It would be interesting if you manage to get more people.

We used to have some CTI games in Ewe FDF, they were awesome  Wink
(07-04-2009, 04:21 AM)Make link Wrote: [ -> ]We used to have some CTI games in Ewe FDF, they were awesome  Wink
(07-04-2009, 03:12 AM)Pulverizer link Wrote: [ -> ]If it's straight up A&D you may call me Captain Hammer and Sickle. Let the slaughter begin 8)

Your referential Make?  ;D (I believe you) Wink
Its a A&D/TDM Tournament. I create for all areas a Mission(ok it takes a long time Big Grin) and sure we need more playersSmile. We will choose 2 teams and the teams. Its a round based Game. A team commander can choose the area to attack. And i ask u guys. Do you want FDF or WGL ? u can vote at my homepage. ( i hope someone understand that shit that i have write Big Grin).

Make

Quote:Your referential Make?

Of course  Tongue

Colakilla: It really would be more funnier if we could stick in A&D or CTI.

I would vote for FDF but everyone of you loves WGL so i believe it will be WGL?

If you manage to get people, count me in WGL or FDF, night or not i will be there Wink

Chris Johnson

(07-04-2009, 10:17 AM)ColaKilla link Wrote: [ -> ]Do you want FDF or WGL ? u can vote at my homepage.
What about BAS?Aren't you gonna use that mod?
no. Bas isnt good for Everon. Its only for Desert or other things. And its A&D cuz its round based and the attacker team attacks and defender Team Defends A&D Smile. I cant do CTI cuz

1. I dont know the Scripts for it
2. The Areas are too small for it. But maybe i can use some scripts from it like money or something else.

Make

A&D is fine as long as there isnt respawn  8)
sure no respawn Smile

Chris Johnson

OK then count me in too, I hate CTI anyway Smile
ok King of the island is FDF and is like A&D. All agree this ?

Kenwort

Seems I've forgot all the mape names, please remind me what's A&D?  ??? Tongue
attack & defend

Kenwort

Sounds interesting, something that ronins would definitely like to try.
Are you playing like squad vs squad ? Or is it mixed game? Public.. ?

What dates/days are you playing?

Chris Johnson

I don't care what mod we play with as long as there are good players
no its mixed Smile (our squad is too small agains the CiA squad Big Grin ). But the teams will stay to the end the same from begin. there is no exactly date but maybe we start in 1-2 weeks if we got enough players for it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4