Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: new Fastkiller server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Kenwort

Alright, give me dates and I'll try to get 7 Ronins to join Wink

Make

Just dont start next weekend, i need to go for  summer cottage and i dont want to miss A&D nights Wink
no no we dont start next weekend Smile i need first to make the missions for it. Kenword for more informations go here www.fastkillersquad.de.tl
Hi
i want to try a dedicated server. I have createt a server.cfg and other need stuff that is need. I press on the ofp server file and the server is open (i can see with ofpwatch). but if i try to connect (parameters -mod=finmod -nomap -nosplash) to start the game it says "the coundows begin" (this is normal i know) and then the game crash. anyone know how to fix it ? pls need help
I am by no means an expert in this, but I would look for what my flashpoint crashlog says for starters

Kenwort

So what addons are we going to use? FDF? WGL?
And whats the status?

I have 5 ronins signed up already waiting for more information.

Chris Johnson

(07-07-2009, 11:30 AM)Kenwort link Wrote: [ -> ]So what addons are we going to use? FDF? WGL?
And whats the status?

The mod will be FDF I guess.

P.s:What are ronins?
count me in too cola. i'd give it a try

(07-07-2009, 11:55 AM)Chris Johnson link Wrote: [ -> ]P.s:What are ronins?

latvian clan

Kenwort

(07-07-2009, 11:55 AM)Chris Johnson link Wrote: [ -> ][quote author=Kenwort link=topic=1868.msg9472#msg9472 date=1246959009]
So what addons are we going to use? FDF? WGL?
And whats the status?

The mod will be FDF I guess.

P.s:What are ronins?
[/quote]

Yes but is it plain FDF or FDFWW2 or ciaFDF? I ask because some of my fellow members asked about this.
its FDF mod maybe i use some Cia addons.(cuz i load finmod and cia at same time) We start it next week
ok if i use this server.cfg it work but i cant change the name of the server. the name of the server is my Computer name (HP-PC) pls help

Server.cfg

// add a line password="XXX" here to assign a password for this session, which everyone who wants to join the game will need in order to connect
passwordAdmin = "xxxxxx"; // Admin password;

class Missions // list of missions that will be played in cyclic order
{
class Mission01 // any mission name here
{
template = 1-8_D_Paintball.ABEL; // directory or file name of the mission (without extension pbo) - the mission must be located in directory MPMissions
cadetMode = 1; // 0 = difficulty veteran, 1 difficulty cadet
param1 = 600; // sets parameter of the specific mission- see description.ext of the mission
param2 = 50; // sets another mission specific paramter
};
class Mission02 // any mission name here
{
template = 2-8_T_CaptureTheFlag1.eden; // directory or file name of the mission (without extension pbo) - the mission must be located in directory MPMissions
param1 = 600; // sets parameter of the specific mission- see description.ext of the mission
};
class Mission03 // any mission name here
{
template = 1-8_D_FLAGFIGHT2SMALL.ABEL; // directory or file name of the mission (without extension pbo) - the mission must be located in directory MPMissions
};
class Mission04 // any mission name here
{
template = 2-8_T_CITYCONFLICT.ABEL; // directory or file name of the mission (without extension pbo) - the mission must be located in directory MPMissions
};
class Mission05 // any mission name here
{
template = 2-8_T_CAPTURETHEFLAG2.CAIN; // directory or file name of the mission (without extension pbo) - the mission must be located in directory MPMissions
};
    class Mission06
{
template = 2-8_T_CaptureTheFlag1.EDEN;
cadetMode = 1;
param1 = 600; 
param2 = 50; 
};

class Mission07
{
template = 1-8_D_Paintball.ABEL;
cadetMode = 1;
param1 = 600; 
param2 = 50; 
};

class Mission08
{
template = 2-8_HoldCity.Cain;
cadetMode = 1;
param1 = 600; 
param2 = 50; 
};
// descriptions of more missions may follow
};
If someone else want to register on this tournament do it in my forum. www.fastkillersquad.de.tl.
Problem fixed Smile. I created my own Server.cfg

[CLOSED]
Hi guys
we have created our own Server. Its open now and we play FDF at moment. Its without password. Our Teamspeak server is 88.65.140.238:8767. u find our OFP server in the server mission list. OFP server name is Fast-Killer-Squad-Server

hope i see u soon Smile

Chris Johnson

I will see you soon but not right away, I have business to attend to, but I'll check the place out some day soon.
Pages: 1 2 3 4