Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: new Fastkiller server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hi again,

I have created my own ofp server now but how can i activate to see my ofp squad profile in-game ? Maybe i need to write something in the server.cfg ? pls need help.
If someone dont know what i mean here again. My squad is FK and if i press P and click on my name i see the Profile thing but i cant see it on my server. pls need help.

other questing: How to add that Server status script in my homepage for my server ? Smile

ps: what happend to the topics ?
It's great that you've started your own server, and after you stop leeching our downloads we're even happy to let you promote it in here and ask questions. As I imagine you will offer an experience which differs extensively from the CiA play, I can safely say we're not in any way competing for crowds. But there is no need to open new threads on every issue you come across.

Therefore I merged them into this single thread which you can use for further progress on your server and tournament. Please don't start any other threads on this issue besides this one or they will be deleted. Moreover, I've locked it for now to give you the opportunity to stop the direct download on CiA bandwidth. As stated before, the mods are publicly available on the official websites. I guess there is no problem with using the specially constructed CiA packs, but please provide your own server for spreading them.

Give me a pm as soon as your done with this and I'll reopen this one

cheers
Pages: 1 2 3 4