Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Briefing/Roster for Sunday 11-29-2009
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Na, a whould be exicuted wite out the right to a trial. A guess voluntering fore service use up most of the get out of jail free cards.

ahhhhh. i just used up another one smashing a flower pot when closing the balcony dorr Sad now am in deep shit :-\
No problems just go to Bunnings or Mitre 10 flower pos, $5 nice gay swedish flowers to plant in pot = $4.00. Then you can log in Flashpoin CiA = priceless!

Plenty more fish in the sea.... Wink Wink Wink
You guys are the only internet-dwellers I know of who actually HAVE female companions.

I guess OFP geeks are the exception.  ;D
(11-27-2009, 03:31 PM)RKDmitriyev link Wrote:You guys are the only internet-dwellers I know of who actually HAVE female companions.

I guess OFP geeks are the exception.  ;D

Not tonight honey, I'm playing Flashpoint. .. Wink

I'll be in Alpha red:

3: Automatic Rifleman

At ease, my fiancee!
=North= Pavuls and Zaq wants to be in Alpha Blue with his team.
Evil 1 is not replying.So Zaq will take his slot.
Slot    Player
1: Squad Leader (Reserve)   =North= BormaN
2: Machinegunner (Reserve) =North=  Starosta
3: Machinegunner (Reserve) =North= T-34-85
4: Machinegunner Ammo Bearer (Reserve) =North= Zaq
5: Machinegunner Ammo Bearer (Reserve) =North=  Pavuls
(11-28-2009, 03:25 AM)BormaN link Wrote:=North= Pavuls and Zaq wants to be in Alpha Blue with his team.
Evil 1 is not replying.So Zaq will take his slot.
Slot    Player
1: Squad Leader (Reserve)   =North= BormaN
2: Machinegunner (Reserve) =North=  Starosta
3: Machinegunner (Reserve) =North= T-34-85
4: Machinegunner Ammo Bearer (Reserve) =North= Zaq
5: Machinegunner Ammo Bearer (Reserve) =North=  Pavuls

Awesome, looks like we got a good heavy fire support team!
(11-28-2009, 02:24 AM)Misha link Wrote:I'll be in Alpha red:

3: Automatic Rifleman

At ease, my fiancee!

Hey Misha,

Depending on how many turn up, you might have to slide into Bravo (Alpha Green). I'd rather fill up a whole Fireteam first... But if enough turn up, then you got first choice on the RPK!
Is Team America turning up....?  8) 8) 8) 8)

Anguis, Viking, Zulu....? Wink

We need you guys.....
i am afraid Pasta team will hardly be there on sunday evening.......but, if i can make it, i'll take whatever slot left and will pull hawke in too.....
Rgr, waiting for Alpha Red to fill up or moving to Bravo, taking RPK with me.
Alright, I've got to be honest: I'd love to be medic, but I can't be certain that my system won't crash in game. If it crashes, the medic will probably be out of action (right?). As of now I can only guess what the problem is with my system--I'm not even 100% sure it's hardware-related. Sometimes I can play for 2 1/2 hours and sometimes it crashes after 30 minutes. If you guys want I can go for just a rifleman or MG in some other squad.  :-[
(11-28-2009, 10:25 AM)Marto link Wrote:Is Team America turning up....?  8) 8) 8) 8)

Anguis, Viking, Zulu....? Wink

We need you guys.....

I'll try to be there - no guarantees, though. It's mid-day here, kids running around, expectant wife closing in on due-date, etc. . . Tons of fun, all around!

By the way, Marto, long time-no see! (edit: removed crass joke)
In general I think the plan is reasonable and worth of trying, PltCo has thought about possible situations extensively. For example approch to Shrine looks to be wise because of the forest in south should give us some cover.

What is the meaning of blue arrows pointing SW from features 258 and 297? I understood that they are not part of our plan but only markings made by maker of this mission, am I right?

What kind of terrain are we facing and what is the weather forecast (possibility of fog, direction of sun shine)?
Is anyone familiar with area we are doing our mission?

Do we have any recon info about possible enemy camps nearby (approach direction of possible enemy reinforcements)?

Mmm.. abbreviations  Tongue
hmm we have a problem. I`d like the other full squad) We have 6 players already, in our team )
Pages: 1 2 3 4