Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Briefing/Roster for Sunday 11-29-2009
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Don't worry, I'm sure Commander will send Alpha Blue to North...
Quote: link=topic=1978.msg10570#msg10570 date=1259440203]
What is the meaning of blue arrows pointing SW from features 258 and 297? I understood that they are not part of our plan but only markings made by maker of this mission, am I right?

Hey Slash,

Yeah they are the original markings from the mission briefing - just ignore them.

What kind of terrain are we facing and what is the weather forecast (possibility of fog, direction of sun shine)?
Is anyone familiar with area we are doing our mission?

Terrain mostly hilly and mountains and forest. Engagement and observation out to max weapon ranges in most areas apart from in forests. Lots of areas of dead ground. We have a choice of dawn or day attack. I think we will take day choice since dawn will create shadows in hilly terrain on enemy side since we are coming from E(not sure it matters in OFP..?) and we have CAS as well. Not sure about fog.

Do we have any recon info about possible enemy camps nearby (approach direction of possible enemy reinforcements)?

That's one for Zwobot to answer in his Company Commander mode.... Wink
PS Slash - you might have to step up to Squad leader role... Wink Wink Wink ;D ;D
(11-29-2009, 12:03 AM)BormaN link Wrote:hmm we have a problem. I`d like the other full squad) We have 6 players already, in our team )

Hopefully we get another 3-5 show up.... :-X
(11-28-2009, 03:51 PM)RKDmitriyev link Wrote:Alright, I've got to be honest: I'd love to be medic, but I can't be certain that my system won't crash in game. If it crashes, the medic will probably be out of action (right?). As of now I can only guess what the problem is with my system--I'm not even 100% sure it's hardware-related. Sometimes I can play for 2 1/2 hours and sometimes it crashes after 30 minutes. If you guys want I can go for just a rifleman or MG in some other squad.  :-[

Don't worry mate, just stick with it. Worst case is you crash and your medic becomes AI. Unless WGL is set to remove dropped players' AI's?
(11-29-2009, 06:15 AM)Marto link Wrote:PS Slash - you might have to step up to Squad leader role... Wink Wink Wink ;D ;D
For the sake of the health of the squad (and the platoon) i would really hope that there would be someone else with more recent combat experience in lead  Wink
(11-29-2009, 12:03 AM)BormaN link Wrote:hmm we have a problem. I`d like the other full squad) We have 6 players already, in our team )

Send T34-85 to our nordic Alpha Green/Bravo Team  Smile
I'm sure he wants to be with me in one squad  ;D
alpha red, rpg grenadier
(11-29-2009, 12:12 PM)mikka link Wrote:Send T34-85 to our nordic Alpha Green/Bravo Team  Smile
I'm sure he wants to be with me in one squad  ;D
Not tonight honey!
[Co Commander mode]
(11-27-2009, 07:58 AM)Zwobot link Wrote:[quote author=Marto link=topic=1978.msg10515#msg10515 date=1259294706]
Has recent intel identified any likey enemy armoured threat?

Are TBG-7V rounds available to be issued to RPG operators if no armoured threat is likely? These would be needed for bunker busting and infantry concentrations.
There definitely is no armor threat in this area of operations.
I'm going to check with Batallion logistics if they can provide TBG-7V ammunition for the operation. I will give you an update by tomorrow evening.
[/quote]
TBG-7 rounds will not be available. You'll have to cope with default loadouts.

Do we have any recon info about possible enemy camps nearby (approach direction of possible enemy reinforcements)?
No intel available.

[/Co Commander mode]

I did not have time to make any more changes to the mission...

Due to circumstances I came too late. I shouldn't have planed to see people that I haven't seen for a long time just before COOP night. Let this be the last time.
(11-29-2009, 10:26 PM)Misha link Wrote:Due to circumstances I came too late. I shouldn't have planed to see people that I haven't seen for a long time just before COOP night. Let this be the last time.
And don't take extra work just to fill up your bank account ...... Sad
Don't worry, Overlord. After just 15 minutes, the medic was gone, and I can't imagine you would have lasted much longer. Tongue

( <3 )
Pages: 1 2 3 4