Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: LDDK & CiA joint FDFmod coop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(06-01-2011, 10:00 AM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]Spinoza, I made a little map describing our movement along with descriptions of our two engagements. Feel free to post it on the Kyllikki forums as well:

[Image: 5785146029_75256323e8_z.jpg]

Thank you for this. Helps me to make "better" missions in the future.
Finally got some video from LDDK perspecive

[url=
Seems like you guys had much action! Too bad we weren't frapsing, at least the attack on that railroad station.

jäger

Nice to see action behind that radio traffic
Hi kids,

summer is behind us and its time to start playing again. I was wondering if you guys would be up for some large scale coop later this year? I have nothing planned yet but would like to know your interest.
Sure Spinoza, you can count on us. Dark and rainy nights will give us more time to play Smile
Sure! we are looking forward to it. What did you have in mind?
Something enormous hopefully! Tongue
(08-21-2011, 05:38 PM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]Sure! we are looking forward to it. What did you have in mind?

Hello all,
sorry for being absent from your forums, but I have now some news regarding the large coop. As I previosly mentioned, Im currently planning a large scale coop, vanilla Arma2OA. Participants will include LDDK, CiA and one other squad. We will play as BLUEFOR (US army or USMC, or perhaps both), OPFOR will be Russia and its friends. More detailed info:

-LDDK server, 21.00 FIN time, 20.00 CET, gameday December 4th, 2011
-vanilla Arma2OA
-soundmods, STHUD etc. alloed (but not in excessive amounts)
-one (1) member from CiA is required to join LDDK comms (Mumble), I believe our prevoius joint coop had similar arrangement and it worked just fine?
-expected playercount 40-60, which means we will have enough ppl to man tanks, choppers etc
-I will make the mission so expect alot of blood and ambushes Smile

Let me know what you think.
Best wishes,
Spinoza.
It's a sunday, so unless a meteor crashes on my house, I'm in!  Wink
WOW

Looks great Smile

Previous comm arrangement worked well I guess, at least last time. I suggest the dedicated "radioman" ain't team-leader so he can concentrate only on  relying comms. There might also be at least one in backup. I think we once had Osku, Pulverizer and jäger on your channel, and it worked out pretty well. And as I might have mentioned before, those guys would be "high priority" to protect, in line with medic.

Smile
Sounds very promising Spinoza, looking forward to it!
3 different clans/squads, 40-60 players, sounds epic!

I vote Bubba for radioman. Smile

I'm not yet sure will I be there.
How is that going to work since I always die first? Tongue And no it doesn't matter if I'm crawling behind the formation Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4