Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: CiA DayZ Night?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
What about this location for meet up:
[Image: 8178f8206244520.jpg]

Visoky Kamen, peak just north between Chernogorsk and Elektrozavodsk.

If I make to the game anyway, see you tomorrow.
Sounds good to me, a long walk back from Airfield but I guess it's worth it Smile
Looks like phantom can pick us all up with his rubber boat and save us a lot of time! Smile
I should be around here, just tell me where you're at, we can probably meet at the lighthouse of Krutoy Cap. I got myself a rubber boat yesterday while playing

http://i584.photobucket.com/albums/ss287...-31-41.jpg <--here I am

Ahh great.... the boat is gone.... I saved it yesterday :/
I started all the way to the east on the map and made my way to Visoky Kamen. This was my second time I played DayZ, and what a thrill it was! Imagine my joy when I stormed the air base and found shotgun, tool-kit, some mechanical parts, forgot which... After that I had encounter with 5 zombies in Chernogorsk, waisted all of my shotgun ammo, almost bled out, head pounding like crazy... and still is, but now I'm just minutes away from the objective.
We are meeting at the area you mark misha or the lighthouse at Cap Krutoy where I'm at?
When will the next meeting take place? I should be available next friday
I have not played DayZ for a while but when i got back from work abroad i did log on to check if my character was still working.

Had all my gear, GPS, NV, MAP, L85 Thermal, Ghillesuit and stuff but i was walking around for a few minutes and a character that looked like a Arab civilian appeared in front of me and next thing i was dead maybe this is a hacker of some sort is this kind of stuff rampant in DayZ now??

If so i think i may stay away from it for now... ( But maybe it was a one off..)

Regards Gary
Why do you think he was a cheater? Must be a regular bandit. How did you got all that equipment, meaning you must have played it for some time, without knowing who are your biggest enemies yet?
I think, Gary played it before bandits were a common threat.  At least I did, but havent played it for more than a few hours.
Sorry i may have made my last post a little confusing, I found the equipment "guns and Suit" at a couple of crash helicopters i found in fields while exploring and the utility items GPS, Maps, NV i found at bunkers at the big airfield at the top of the map.

The "Arab" civilian that appeared and then i died was like a Arab Woman in a veil that appeared in front of me, i thought this was strange as i only knew you could have basic Male and Female characters not different ones hence i thought must of been some sort of "Cheat".

Regards Gary
Yeah, I guess there are no playable female characters in DayZ. So it's a bad sign if you see that Arabic femme fatale, I'll keep that in mind.
There are, but they have the more "Farm" look Big Grin
Soo, when will we meet?
I'm ok for tomorrow, if it's not too late to set up the game.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5